Thieves staying after close?

So we had an incident tonight where this fool stay 25mins after close to load up her baga with the stuff she was stealing. Now she said she came in with the two cart loada of stuff which clearly was garbage. No ap naturally. So my queation ia this. When I started eons ago our lods would call pd and have them removed 10mins after close. Said it was considered trespassing. When I asked our lod tonight he said thsts not a policy. So is that not a thing?

Ring them up & move on.
Lol thry werent buying anything they just were stuffing their bags at guest service. . .for over 20 mins after close. . .we want ed to leeeeeeeave

Were closing announcements made? Was a guest check implemented? Did the guest even know the store was closing prior to the lights going down?
Oh yes and very loudly and riiiiiight in front of this twat. She freaking knew and we begin out announcements qn hour before close and do thrm every 15 mins until 9:30 then every 10 mins after that. There is NO mistake when we are closing and how much time you have to get out before we release the lions

Attention Target guests: I’m not trapped in here with you, you’re trapped in here with me

That's not scary. We all know you. We just have to offer you a few tokes off a blunt. Then we can go chill in domestics or play soccer in sporting goods. Whatever strikes our fancy. Want to play the Switch display all night before stealing all of the Smashmellows? Yeah, we bribed @can't touch this with the kind bud. It's all good.

Back