Archived This is what In-stocks does right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Stocks goes and grabs a myDevice, and goes to research tab through the my device. Store usually has a grid for everyday of the week where In stocks scans through. In-stocks team goes through say HBA for example on Tuesday, and HBA items pop-up through the my device and you verify it's actually there. If it says there is 3, and you only see 1 and there is a max capacity of 3, you edit the count to 1 and drop 2 in a batch?

Am i right?

In-Stocks goes and grabs a myDevice, and goes to research tab through the my device. Store usually has a grid for everyday of the week where In stocks scans through. In-stocks team goes through say HBA for example on Tuesday, and HBA items pop-up through the my device and you verify it's actually there. If it says there is 3, and you only see 1 and there is a max capacity of 3, you edit the count to 1 and drop 2 in a batch?

Am i right?

Yup...

Sort of...

You actually go into research mode and at the bottom it will tell you what specific locations to go to and research. It will take you throughout the whole store, not just one area.

Your store might have you go back and scan a specific area in detail when you're done.

Am i right?

I mean, good instocks TMs make an effort to look in the immediate area for a missing item and consider the reason behind large count discrepancies before updating a count. If you blindly update counts you're going to screw flow team by potentially causing merchandise to flow in without the store needing it. Also, you'll send AP on a scavenger hunt if it's high theft items. All the stores I worked at had instocks TMs pushing their own batches too.

Edit: My store has a terrible instocks team.

Asants. My old store had a list. Certain fill groups hba, grocery 1, grocery 2 etc. Got shot certain days of the week.

The idea was to fill the floor. That store had a lot of instocks hours though we would have 4 people in instocks at open, no one in hardlines until 1.

My current store instocks is an after thought so many areas look bare unfortunately.

Last edited:
Which are destined for the graveyard it seems sometimes
It probably will after full E2E roll out, with each team in the store being responsible for keeping track of their department's inventory and correcting counts themselves.

I'm not quite sure about RIGS going away. they actually just brought them back up to 7 days a week including RFID day. it seems they are moving towards each end to end team taking responsibility for their own RIGS, which is how it should be

Tell that to market who leave their portion until late in the afternoon then we get bitched at cause batches drop so late. That was a big nasty bark back I had with our STL. Don't bring that blame to my door when they said they would do it. I get the entire store done plus stand alone batches by my lunch and they can't do 30 Rigs in an entire day- oh hell no!

I'm not quite sure about RIGS going away. they actually just brought them back up to 7 days a week including RFID day. it seems they are moving towards each end to end team taking responsibility for their own RIGS, which is how it should be
RIGs are back on RFID day? Never noticed since I always do RFID and don't touch a zebra that day.

RIGs are back on RFID day? Never noticed since I always do RFID and don't touch a zebra that day.
Yup they're back starting last week. The rest of the week we had about twenty less than usual. So, I guess they're just trying to better spread them out.

Yup they're back starting last week. The rest of the week we had about twenty less than usual. So, I guess they're just trying to better spread them out.
Not going to say a word cause we don't have an ETL right now so we have heard nothing. We did not have Rigs last week.

We were not been shorted on Rigs last week opposite in the 170's to 190's.

Tell that to market who leave their portion until late in the afternoon then we get bitched at cause batches drop so late. That was a big nasty bark back I had with our STL. Don't bring that blame to my door when they said they would do it. I get the entire store done plus stand alone batches by my lunch and they can't do 30 Rigs in an entire day- oh hell no!
the market team has a lot more responsibility than they did before E2E. We have to do everything from A to Z while also helping guests. At my store, they quickly realized that the market team is constantly busy so they switched it back to instocks doing our research. It's one less task we have to do it helps a lot.

Yeah our store instocks does the rigs but announces they're done thru market then a market person goes and pulls them.

Not going to say a word cause we don't have an ETL right now so we have heard nothing. We did not have Rigs last week.

We were not been shorted on Rigs last week opposite in the 170's to 190's.
We've also had generally more lately. And it wouldn't really be "spread out" since we end up with 20+ of the same RIGs every...single...day. Most of which never have the count update (and it doesn't hit drastic)

Market can't handle any portion of instocks at our store. They struggle with getting u-boats and pulls done, how can they do anything else anyway?

They can since they took in-stocks hours to do their Rigs, so nope not doing them. You won't get call boxes you are less than 10ft from, nope not shooting your Rigs. You accuracy is in the toilet - you did that. I can concentrate on issues in other areas.

Agreed. With all these Hours Market team took from the rest of the store to OWN their process, they SHOULD be able to guess what.... OWN THEIR PROCESS. Other workcenters, such as Instocks, Trailer unload, Backroom, etc. are running on Skelton crews and completing THEIR tasks!! Market might not be that way for all stores, but they have been the CHOSEN ones in regards to hours. Sorry for the long rant :(:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back