Archived Those $300 Adirondack Chairs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Seriously, has anyone sold ONE of them? Sure, it's on sale for $240 and 20% off with Carthweel, but that's still $200 for a chair.

I have not sold any. I wonder if the Star Wars 48 inch toys (50 %off CW)would work as a scratching post for my kitties?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    350.7 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
... Seriously, has anyone sold ONE of them? Sure, it's on sale for $240 and 20% off with Carthweel, but that's still $200 for a chair.
No, because they look exactly the same as the cheap plastic chairs you can get elsewhere. I walked past them multiple times a day for a few weeks before I finally noticed they are made of wood.

Nope just different patio chairs. We really "love" it when guests buy like 4 or 5 chairs and then realize they don't fit in their vehicle lol.

Seriously, $300 patio chairs at Target? What was corporate thinking?

...I think my store has managed to sell maybe 2 of those chairs? But that's probably only because the main demographic around where my store is located consists of filthy rich suburbanites. o_O

When we used to sell gazebos it was fun watching guests trying to figure out how they were going to get them home because of how long and heavy they were.
We have the gazebo this year but it's available online only. I truly can't wait til we can sell displays and somebody tries to buy it...like good luck tearing it apart and then putting t back together without the instructions

We have the gazebo this year but it's available online only. I truly can't wait til we can sell displays and somebody tries to buy it...like good luck tearing it apart and then putting t back together without the instructions

Maybe they can get instructions from the company that sells them?

I love the answer, after pulling the item & asking the car size question. The guest says to me, I am going to order it online & have it shipped to my house, instead.

No joke some guy came to the store on a motorcycle and wanted us to somehow attach a giant grill to it when he bought it, I was like we can hold it for you so you can go get a truck. He was like no we have bungee cords..

*on walkie* cart attendant can you help with a carry out lol

I have no idea what the hell happened with that at the end, I think he went and got a truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back