Archived Those awkward conversations....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mom was leading her 4-yr-old to FA for an Icee & I noticed the large shiner around his right eye.
I said, "Barroom brawl?"
Mom: "Yep. You oughta see the OTHER guy!"
Me: "Older brother?"
Mom: "Nah, his dad."

If a kid was thrown through a car windsheild, I don't think they would have been at Target later that day.

If a young child is ever thrown through a windshield, the parents should probably be investigated...that doesn't usually happen if you're wearing your seatbelt.

If a young child is ever thrown through a windshield, the parents should probably be investigated...that doesn't usually happen if you're wearing your seatbelt.

You know sometimes kids will unbuckle themselves or the car seat will not be tight enough. I don't think a parent would really try something like that.

You know sometimes kids will unbuckle themselves or the car seat will not be tight enough. I don't think a parent would really try something like that.

Hmm, makes sense. Just...something doesn't sit right with me about that story. I'm not saying anything against you, greeneyes, but they were in an accident bad enough to launch a kid through the windshield, and he was the only one injured? And it was just a scrape on his forehead?

^Agreed.
To propel him through the front windshield means they were struck from the front (or they struck something) & he would have had to go OVER the obstruction to land on the pavement. Unless they struck something low like a concrete barrier.
Still, he would've had other scrapes & contusions on arms or legs after landing.

Oh I had one yesterday giving way too much information. Not only did he tell me his life story, he also went into graphic detail about how absorbent our brand of underwear were. He was returning a set because one of them were damaged.... I about gagged handling them to throw it into the reds cart. Thank god for hand sanitizer.....

actually if you use the bag right you don't need to use gloves (I am a former preschool teacher who changed a TON of diapers)

Fair enough. Personally, though, I'd still go for the gloves. Not worth the risk of getting some dude's genital crud on my hands.

Guest asked me did I keep protection on me. At first I thought they were talking about a strap/CCW. Untill she explain that she was talking about condoms. I didnt know the right Target "brand" way to answer. She said she wanted help find-out how a certain kind felt... Im like what do you expect me to do..DO YOU? She then apologized and realized how wrong her words came out. The person who watches pharmacy was around and started laughing and helped her.

Mary Mother of God, this has to be the funniest yet most awkward situation I've ever heard of. What are you supposed to do, take her about back and give her a sample? LOLOL!!!

Mary Mother of God, this has to be the funniest yet most awkward situation I've ever heard of. What are you supposed to do, take her about back and give her a sample? LOLOL!!!

If she was hot I'd gladly help her try some out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back