Tips how to improve backroom location accuracy in Greenfield?

Can someone tell me how to improve my backroom accuracies? I always thought I was thorough when pulling and backstocking but I'm jumping back n forth yellow to green but want to stay green.

Do I get dinged if system says an item has 5 in this location. Ask to pull 5, but only has 3. I put 3 and hit all is removed. Does this give me an error or only the person that backstocked the quantity incorrectly?

Can someone tell me how to improve my backroom accuracies? I always thought I was thorough when pulling and backstocking but I'm jumping back n forth yellow to green but want to stay green.

Do I get dinged if system says an item has 5 in this location. Ask to pull 5, but only has 3. I put 3 and hit all is removed. Does this give me an error or only the person that backstocked the quantity incorrectly?
BRLA is essentially now just a metric of how accurate you pulled while reflecting how accurate your backroom is. If you want a green score you can fake a lot of stuff out that won’t hurt your backroom it just wont reveal an accurate depiction of your backroom. The easiest way is to fix the issues before you continue your pull by physically exiting your batch with the exit button, auditing the location and then going back into the batch which should then only ask you to pull what is actually there or go to the next location if something isn’t actually there. The other way is don’t just scan wildly. Take a second look at the picture then try to find that item. Doing this you won’t have any baffles and if you exit the batch to update the locationyou shouldn’t ever get any ghosts. Those 2 things are the easiest way to fix your personal BRLA

If it asks me to pull more than what's there I just hit ok and just take what's there. If it asks me to pull something that's not there I use myStore to generate a barcode. I think this is the only way to be 100% accurate unless they're throwing in fake counts to catch you.

If it asks me to pull more than what's there I just hit ok and just take what's there. If it asks me to pull something that's not there I use myStore to generate a barcode. I think this is the only way to be 100% accurate unless they're throwing in fake counts to catch you.
This works, but will mess with your SFQ. If you care about sales more than BRLA I'd advise giving the system accurate information.

My team leader has me exit out of my batch and audit the location. I have issues with other team members from other areas throwing random items into my backstock or taking from there so I will occasionally have to fix their errors. It's very rare for me to have to do it but it does happen.

BRLA is essentially now just a metric of how accurate you pulled while reflecting how accurate your backroom is. If you want a green score you can fake a lot of stuff out that won’t hurt your backroom it just wont reveal an accurate depiction of your backroom. The easiest way is to fix the issues before you continue your pull by physically exiting your batch with the exit button, auditing the location and then going back into the batch which should then only ask you to pull what is actually there or go to the next location if something isn’t actually there. The other way is don’t just scan wildly. Take a second look at the picture then try to find that item. Doing this you won’t have any baffles and if you exit the batch to update the locationyou shouldn’t ever get any ghosts. Those 2 things are the easiest way to fix your personal BRLA

Thanks, I probably made the mistake of scanning random bar codes till I found the right one. Didn't realize that would create a baffle.

Thanks, I probably made the mistake of scanning random bar codes till I found the right one. Didn't realize that would create a baffle.
If an item wasn’t backstocked properly or backstocked at all and you scan that item it then creates a baffle and it’ll show “some in location” in mywork since it now knows there is some there just not how many

If an item wasn’t backstocked properly or backstocked at all and you scan that item it then creates a baffle and it’ll show “some in location” in mywork since it now knows there is some there just not how many
Then next time it pulls it says "PULL 8,362,884"

Is there a way to see if someone did all items scanned when doing pulls? A TM from nights ask me about pulls when I was shopping. She said no one showed her what to do so she just pushed all items scanned ON EVERYTHING. I showed her and didn’t really think more about it until today when the boss man was pulling boats of not located items. He was telling the other TL that it was a daytime TM. Which I know it wasn’t him. He was already in trouble for something else so I don’t want him blamed for something he didn’t do. The lady that did it won’t get in trouble because they know she didn’t know how where as the daytime guy has been there a couple years. I wanted to know if they can check because I don’t know if they will just take my word for it.

Is there a way to see if someone did all items scanned when doing pulls? A TM from nights ask me about pulls when I was shopping. She said no one showed her what to do so she just pushed all items scanned ON EVERYTHING. I showed her and didn’t really think more about it until today when the boss man was pulling boats of not located items. He was telling the other TL that it was a daytime TM. Which I know it wasn’t him. He was already in trouble for something else so I don’t want him blamed for something he didn’t do. The lady that did it won’t get in trouble because they know she didn’t know how where as the daytime guy has been there a couple years. I wanted to know if they can check because I don’t know if they will just take my word for it.
They should show up in the list of suspect TM's on greenfield only when someone finds the error though I think. But it would be a good place to look.

They should show up in the list of suspect TM's on greenfield only when someone finds the error though I think. But it would be a good place to look.
Is it on the suspect items dashboard? I see a list of TM on the suspect item list. Is that all errors or what is that list?

Or you can go to brla by team members and click on the all item scan to pull just that and will show who did Ais
Ah interesting there it is. I thought it was funny that the Suspect TM's would only show up when someone finds the error.

You can turn around and adjust sfq when you push it, though.

That's a lot of work though. It's super easy and quick to use audit and fix the problem right away. That's what my store does and our SFQ and BRLA is 99 in almost everything except style.. they're not so great on that, oh and snack.. snack is a mess.

Can you please define....
Open stock error
Bulk error
Uppercase pack error
Lowercase pack error
Unassigned z errors
Also is there a way to see what is on an unacknowledged FDC trailer?

I am lost on how the error happens. I understand when someone is pulling something and it’s not there and they push all items scanned and it removes everything from the shelf so the remaining items are ghost. (Right?)What is the proper way to fix this if you have no item and it won’t let you skip.
Does this make an error happen?........you get a case of 12, you fit 3 on the shelf and you backstock 7.

Can you please define....
Open stock error
Bulk error
Uppercase pack error
Lowercase pack error
Unassigned z errors
Also is there a way to see what is on an unacknowledged FDC trailer?
Openstock errors happen in an openstock location, bulk errors happen in a location grouped as bulk, etc. I think z-errors are when someone hit the wrong answer to "did you remove all items from this location?" for things stowed as "some" or "bulk".

Openstock errors happen in an openstock location, bulk errors happen in a location grouped as bulk, etc. I think z-errors are when someone hit the wrong answer to "did you remove all items from this location?" for things stowed as "some" or "bulk".

Z-errors are from backroom locations that aren't grouped (open, lower, upper, bulk, riser). Any location not grouped is considered a z location

Z-errors are from backroom locations that aren't grouped (open, lower, upper, bulk, riser). Any location not grouped is considered a z location
Aren't you forced to group it when the location is created?

Back