Tired of people being able to call out with no repercussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye buddy, make sure you say goodnight to your mom before you go to bed.
And don't forget that you need to brush your little teefers so the tooth fairy comes and brings you some money!

And don't forget that you need to brush your little teefers so the tooth fairy comes and brings you some money!

Make fun of dental hygiene all you want. We'll see who's having the last laugh when you go to the dentist.

Well, Mr. 23, I’m 22 and have learned to let go of things better than you, judging by this thread. I’ve tried to give you actual feedback. Most of what you post is middle school or high school quality snark at other people instead of accepting that you can only be responsible for your own actions and not those of others. You’ve got a ways to go before people will view you as a mature adult, judging by your Internet personality.

Make fun of dental hygiene all you want. We'll see who's having the last laugh when you go to the dentist.
See unlike you, I actually brush my teefers so they're pearly white.

Well, Mr. 23, I’m 22 and have learned to let go of things better than you, judging by this thread. I’ve tried to give you actual feedback. Most of what you post is middle school or high school quality snark at other people instead of accepting that you can only be responsible for your own actions and not those of others. You’ve got a ways to go before people will view you as a mature adult, judging by your Internet personality.

I'm not the one shit posting memes and gifs in this thread.

LMFAO! Okay, why is this hilarious though? Sick burn! I need to incorporate that in real life.

"We'll see who has the last laugh when you go to the dentist!"
ClqFzrFVEAEa7s4.jpg

Often times it's TL who are responsible for write ups on attendance not the LOD. Occasionally you'll get an LOD that gets a stick up their butt if it personally impacted them, but more often then not they are waiting till the monthly ETL meeting to review the discussions so a formal CCA can be written.

Just wait until I go to the Optometrist. We'll see who's laughing then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back