Archived Title changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed on my new paycheck I am no longer a merchandising brand team member and now am an A and A team member. One of our softlines ladies has had her title changed to hardlines and several of the once brand members have been changed. I'm kinda irritated I wasnt informed of this but I guess it doesnt affect much. Is this happening because of end to end? Sorry if I missed a thread about it in the end to end thread I've read through most of it

New paygrades are in effect! You might have noticed you have received a raise unless you were already paid more than $11.

I've noticed on my new paycheck I am no longer a merchandising brand team member and now am an A and A team member. One of our softlines ladies has had her title changed to hardlines and several of the once brand members have been changed. I'm kinda irritated I wasnt informed of this but I guess it doesnt affect much. Is this happening because of end to end? Sorry if I missed a thread about it in the end to end thread I've read through most of it
You should have been spoken to by a leader in your store.

The thread about these changes are in the pay forum.

Brand team members are gone every AA team member is expected to be able to do what brand team members did.

20171017_085943.jpg

Brand team members are gone every AA team member is expected to be able to do what brand team members did.

View attachment 4179

Ah ok I knew brand was going away I assumed it would switch to something else not become a normal title lol silly me Ive been here long enough to know better. To bad they promoted a new cashier to our second vml position though kinda annoyed about that one. On the plus side yay for being a regular minow again!

So, there are no longer any brand team members?

Apparently not. Now, if I can just get my store on the right page in training all these SLTMs to do everything I do. If they're going to get paid the same as me then I shouldn't have to do it all on my own. Really wish they'd assign areas like the successful stores have done and let me start training them.

I'm a bit confused now though I get the title change but my pay was dropped. . . When I became brand I got a .25 bump up and now that's been taken from my hourly wage? Is that what happened to everyone? I'm making over the new minimum so I wasnt expecting a change let alone a drop :/

I've noticed on my new paycheck I am no longer a merchandising brand team member and now am an A and A team member.
I've never seen job title anywhere else than mytime when requesting time off... where do you see it on paycheck? (just looked, couldn't find it)

Ah ok I knew brand was going away I assumed it would switch to something else not become a normal title lol silly me Ive been here long enough to know better. To bad they promoted a new cashier to our second vml position though kinda annoyed about that one. On the plus side yay for being a regular minow again!

View attachment 4179
Ok so me here the store that is collapsing. Again we were told we were the ONLY STORE going full 100% E2E. We are guinea pigs no other store. Epic fails. They disbanded teams. Now they just have special people that get to do their old jobs. But only a few areas like electronics, soft lines, GSA that get bump up pay everyone else equal. Nobody got paperwork. If you make over the $11 you didn't hear anything or get talked to.

My store doesn't use the "A & A" phrase for softlines....in fact when I've mentioned the name change to the SrTL of softlines he'd never even heard the phrase before.
Also, don't think that our HR or STL has mentioned much about pay changes, except when the flow team had our huddle last Friday...HR came to everyone and said that they would have a new hourly rate on their checks.

Company wide base pay is $11.50 for softlines now???? Shit I'm being ripped off in AP!

Right? Now go stand by the door... lol eff target sometimes. I have such a love hate with this company.

I'm a bit confused now though I get the title change but my pay was dropped. . . When I became brand I got a .25 bump up and now that's been taken from my hourly wage? Is that what happened to everyone? I'm making over the new minimum so I wasnt expecting a change let alone a drop :/

You shouldn't have gotten a drop talk to your etl hr. The script I have says pay should not change for the negative. It's not that you demoted, target took the position away which is different from voluntarily stepping down as brand tm.

I wonder if someone manually keyed your rate and made a mistake.

Didn't know brand team member was going away

Probably because the etl hr wants your brand tms to do the work of one for free.

Last edited:
One of our softlines ladies has had her title changed to hardlines

Yeah this is a glitch. When the AA raise kicked in our new softlines hires were transferred to hardlines by hroc for no reason. It's like target didn't want to give them a raise.

Yes, you are one of the blessed elite who gets the pay raise. They other was worry enough to get it so hers was changed as well. Rejoice. (it gets harder)

The minimum company wide for softlines is 11.50
Whosoever idea this was is on my time travel list. (its a list of people that if i ever get access to a time travel device gets moved to a more appropriate location then where they are)

Yeah this is a glitch. When the AA raise kicked in our new softlines hires were transferred to hardlines by hroc for no reason. It's like target didn't want to give them a raise.
For once it knew better *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back