Archived TL quitting for school

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I will keep this short. I am a TL, told my ETL and STL I'd be leaving late April to go back to school.

Thing is, I got offered a part time job now at a different place. I could put my two weeks in as early as tomorrow.

I just don't want to piss anyone off because I said I'd be leaving later... But this opportunity works perfectly with school.

Yay for going back to school!! :)

I say give your two weeks so you leave professionally and go do what is best for your life. They may be annoyed or whatever but that's doesn't need to be your concern. You go be awesome!!

Reactions: Him
They should already be thinking about your replacement. I would update the timeline asap and then don't look back. As long as you give two weeks notice you are leaving in good standing.

I've had several tls have the same problem. Every one adjusted the two weeks and went for it. None of them regretted it.

Run while you can!

Give your 2 weeks, work your 2 weeks. If your leaders are doing their jobs, your replacement is already on the bench, and if you are doing yours, your team can get the job done while your replacement is getting trained.

Congratulations on a good part time job while you are in school. Study hard.

Good Luck with your future endeavors and don't look back. Do what's best for you and those close to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back