TL Reviews, what was yours like?

I didn't get the raise/rating I wanted after working so ridiculously hard all year. That sucked. But aside from that, it was remarkably good. It was a real conversation that lasted well over an hour, and was free of unnecessary jargon and evasive corporate language. We actually talked about my leadership and my team clearly and with examples and analysis of choices I made that had measurable effects, both good and bad. Compared to last year with my former boss, which lasted 5 minutes and was very buzzwordy. I was very impressed, though disappointed.

How's about you's?

3.5%, full bonus but only pushed me to $20.65, I feel like I'm being robbed a bit considering the amount of work I do. Ah well.
Same feeling here about the robbery.

My initial appreciation for getting such a thorough, high quality review is fading into some anger and disappointment over the joke of a raise I got compared to the quality and quantity of work I did. Raised all service metrics significantly through a remodel, payroll cuts, and supply chain crisis. All for nothing, wallet-arily speaking.

For TMs we had artificial limits on DEOs. Anybody know what the equivalent is for TLs? Like ~25% can get a good raise or is this not a thing? I assume it's a thing.

For TMs we had artificial limits on DEOs. Anybody know what the equivalent is for TLs? Like ~25% can get a good raise or is this not a thing? I assume it's a thing.
For TM it's 20-60-20. So 40% get DEO or ION (unless you don't have many underperforming TMs/no documentation on performance) and 60% get the middle road.

For TL I'm sure it's the same thing but based on the 9-box calibration; there isn't ratings this year but there is definitely still percentages that match up with those ratings. Only 3 TLs in my store got the maximum raise percentage, and we have 14 total.

3.5%, full bonus but only pushed me to $20.65, I feel like I'm being robbed a bit considering the amount of work I do. Ah well.
I got a 3.5% as well. I got the mid year performance bonus out of all the team leads, ran all of GM alone for three months, did three months straight of OT, all green metrics and have been non stop busting my ass. So the fact I didn't get the 6% and I got a short half assed review kinda makes me a little bitter...

Back