Archived TL to ETL

Status
Not open for further replies.
They prefer you have been at the Sr TL level before promotion if you do not have a degree. But not sure with the new Ops model how that will change. I'm in the pilot and don't have a degree but was already being developed for a promotion to ETL. My next step was Senior but looks like I am being given LOD roll in the pilot and hope to be a Leader starting next year.

I’m looking at applying for a Etl position in the store currently in the dc with several years as trainer among , background in retail management of over 10 years my question is the position says Etl assistant store manager not Etl logistics Etl hardliners etc is it any different ? It’s a smaller store around 25-30 mil a year I’m thinking the position maybe over multiple departments due to that

Yes. Smaller stores have fewer ETLs covering more departments. The very little I know about the changes suggests that there will be fewer ETLs overall, so you should get going!

I’m looking at applying for a Etl position in the store currently in the dc with several years as trainer among , background in retail management of over 10 years my question is the position says Etl assistant store manager not Etl logistics Etl hardliners etc is it any different ? It’s a smaller store around 25-30 mil a year I’m thinking the position maybe over multiple departments due to that
Although the volume could be the reason, they typically post generic ETL spots when a position opens. It lets the DTL get a range of applicants and it’s how they can move the ETLs around. If a store has a LOG spot open but someone interviews and the DTL thinks the applicant would be a better fit in softlines or GE he can then transition ETLs to different departments and place the new hire where they best fit. I see it all the time in my district.

They prefer you have been at the Sr TL level before promotion if you do not have a degree. But not sure with the new Ops model how that will change. I'm in the pilot and don't have a degree but was already being developed for a promotion to ETL. My next step was Senior but looks like I am being given LOD roll in the pilot and hope to be a Leader starting next year.

What is the new Ops model? I have my degree and am currently a GSTL. I am being developed to be a senior but my ultimate goal is ETL. I do have my degree.

So you are the closing lead? How do you like it so far.

Pretty much need to have your DTLs backing which includes sucking up alot and throwing any leadership or TMs under the bus.

I’m not the closing lead. I’m the Guest Service and Engagement lead. If we move from low to base (we are less thank 500k from 27m last year) then the Guest Service and Engagement Leader will be added to our store. That is the one I’m hoping to at least interview for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back