Archived TM Discount Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my friends birthday is coming up and we were considering getting him an xbox one. There are five of us going in on it and I just had a question about being able to use my discount. Say it costs $300. Would I have to pay $151 to be able to use it or just more than each of the individuals.

So my friends birthday is coming up and we were considering getting him an xbox one. There are five of us going in on it and I just had a question about being able to use my discount. Say it costs $300. Would I have to pay $151 to be able to use it or just more than each of the individuals.

151 or more. It's 50% or more of the collective amount given by the others. Some will tell you no one can track how much of it you are paying but if you want to be safe.

Screenshot_20170913-101629.png

I will not say...you go in (just yourself) and purchase said item.
I will not say...pay cash or in a single tender type under your name.
I will not say...have other party pay you before or after said purchase far away from said store.

I will say...who the heck is going to know who paid you back outside of the store.

Last edited:
Just bring the money in by yourself (no friends) and buy it.

Also make sure the person never tries to return the item.

Just bring the money in by yourself (no friends) and buy it.

Also make sure the person never tries to return the item.
Well, does it actually matter if he were to return the item..? It was a gift. Unless he specifically mentioned it was something a group of friends got him, it'd be no different then if I bought my mom a shirt for Christmas and she returned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back