Archived TM to SrTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdhdstpchl

Watching it all
What's the process when one goes from being a team member to a srtl?

Is it possible to stay in the current store??

I don't know what all the process involves. However, I do know that we have had several ( one of which is still with the company at in our store) who have gone from tm to srtl.

When I promoted from TM to SrTL I stayed in the same store. The process was simple, I just applied for the position and went through interviews. Once I passed, they offered me the position in my store.

I stayed in the same store. I went from TM -> PA -> TL -> Sr Tl. From PA to TL took a little less than a year, to SR another 9 months. I applied internally for PA, but I didn't have to do that for either TL spot, just did a few walking chats and then interviewed with my ETL/STL/DTL.

Need a lot of pull your way for this one. Senior is the same as TL but includes LOD shifts in rotation. If you're at my store, it means you don't do anything but LOD and work whatever shit I throw at you that you should've done prior.

Need a lot of pull your way for this one. Senior is the same as TL but includes LOD shifts in rotation. If you're at my store, it means you don't do anything but LOD and work whatever shit I throw at you that you should've done prior.
In my store, it means that your schedule gets fucked and you never get to work in your department (Unless you're flow/br) . You'd better have some stellar TMs to help with your weekly workload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back