Archived TMs and Rainchecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any guidelines with team members and rainchecks? I know the obvious; you cannot make a raincheck for anything you want/that's not on sale/not raincheckable and you cannot take a raincheck if the product is there, but is there anything else? If a product has the same DPCI for assorted stuff (ex. action figures) and there is not one you want but there are others on the shelf, can you take a raincheck?

Are there any guidelines with team members and rainchecks? I know the obvious; you cannot make a raincheck for anything you want/that's not on sale/not raincheckable and you cannot take a raincheck if the product is there, but is there anything else? If a product has the same DPCI for assorted stuff (ex. action figures) and there is not one you want but there are others on the shelf, can you take a raincheck?

If you payed in cash and didn't use your tm discount, it would be pretty hard for them to notice that you had been setting up rainchecks for things you wanted to buy. Almost everybody I have ever worked with on instocks has pondered this as well as subsitutions. I never did anything like this though!

If you are making a substitution... it has to be the same department and class number. Be creative, put something that is going to sell and also make it something target brand. :buba:

also isn't there a lot of tie-in with the upcoming, current, and previous ads? ie no repeats? hence why 1/2 the time the sub product is mildly ridiculous as a substitution? i remember some instock-y threads from a while back about this.....

If it is on the next ad it won't let you use it as a substitute but that's it.

If it is on the next ad it won't let you use it as a substitute but that's it.

You cannot use a TPC item for a substitution. Some brands will not allow you to use them as subs, either, but you will get a prompt telling you this. Read the best practice.

You cannot use a TPC item for a substitution. Some brands will not allow you to use them as subs, either, but you will get a prompt telling you this. Read the best practice.
I was responding to the prior poster saying previous and upcoming ad etc etc. Obviously you can't use a TPC item!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back