To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the old lady who when I showed her where the ammonia was had the terminity to admit that she used it to "throw on the cats that came in her yard."

F U C K YOU!!!! You are an evil person and I hope you slip and spill it all over yourself.
Which is what I really wanted to say but I just stood there with my mouth open because I couldn't believe someone could be that disgusting.
DIAF!

To the old lady who when I showed her where the ammonia was had the terminity to admit that she used it to "throw on the cats that came in her yard."

F U C K YOU!!!! You are an evil person and I hope you slip and spill it all over yourself.
Which is what I really wanted to say but I just stood there with my mouth open because I couldn't believe someone could be that disgusting.
DIAF!
I would have told her that's mean.

I'm snuggling with one of my (indoor only) cats right now. I cannot imagine what would lead a person to believe such cruelty is okay.

Yes, we are out of most school supplies. It is Sunday night. School starts this week. Not every parent in the district waited until a half hour before closing on an extremely busy weekend to start searching for school supplies.
These are also the same people who will go shopping for their kids' Halloween costumes THAT NIGHT, then drive us buggy asking every single TM "Is this ALL you have....?" when we've had it out for 6+ weeks.
Where the @#$!! were you while everyone else was in shopping?

You guys will love this.

Im over in market zoning, and an unfamiliar male voice comes onto the walkie saying there is a guest masturbating in the womens lingerie. Now...I was just shocked at what I heard and was dumbfounded at first and thought nobody could possibly be that stupid to announce that over the walkie, and then realized some idiot got a hold of one of the walkies. It didnt stop there though. They kept going on about how the "guest" was really going at it and how he got it all everywhere and how it was nasty and gross and etc, you get the point.

Turns out our cart attendant had lost his walkie a little earlier. Its just one of those stories you just have to shake your head at and laugh. Cant believe it happened.

These are also the same people who will go shopping for their kids' Halloween costumes THAT NIGHT, then drive us buggy asking every single TM "Is this ALL you have....?" when we've had it out for 6+ weeks.
Where the @#$!! were you while everyone else was in shopping?

Did have someone last Sunday ask where the Halloween costumes were. I told them that I told they were still a the vendor's warehouse or factory. See then gave me a puzzled look. I then explained that were were waiting for the school supplies to see down before we started to set something new there.

You guys will love this.

Im over in market zoning, and an unfamiliar male voice comes onto the walkie saying there is a guest masturbating in the womens lingerie. Now...I was just shocked at what I heard and was dumbfounded at first and thought nobody could possibly be that stupid to announce that over the walkie, and then realized some idiot got a hold of one of the walkies. It didnt stop there though. They kept going on about how the "guest" was really going at it and how he got it all everywhere and how it was nasty and gross and etc, you get the point.

Turns out our cart attendant had lost his walkie a little earlier. Its just one of those stories you just have to shake your head at and laugh. Cant believe it happened.

Did once have a guest get on the PA using the phone to announce how we were slashing prices on TVs by 50%. I don't remember if this person was caught or not.

To the 2 different guests who went off on a tirade against me and the Food ETLs last night... **** YOU.

If you think you're going to have your problem resolved by using personal insults and an unwillingness to listen, that is not the case. Some things are outside of our control, and we cannot help it. If you were polite and willing to cooperate, we would have given you a discount like we did for the guest behind you, but all you wanted to do was talk ****. Seriously get a life.

You guys will love this.

Not sure if a TM lost a walkie or what, but the last ten days I was at Spot, someone would scream expletives through the walkie. I could barely understand people on it any, so I didn't really notice, but our leaders kept freaking out about it.

Meh, we had that happen after a disgruntled (as opposed to 'gruntled') former TM took a walkie with him & would rant over the walkie from the parking lot. He only did it when a certain SrTL was on duty & only 'til the battery died.
He was caught trying to switch out batteries so AP confiscated it, walked him out & threatened him with trespass charges.

To the family checking out in the lane behind me yesterday:

To the four year old, who came up behind me and in one swift motion turned off my register while I was helping a guest: ARGH!

To the nine year old sister who made him apologize: You are one classy kid. Thank you.

To the mom who just watched this unfold and didn't say anything to the four year old or me: You are in charge. Act like it.

To the guests who bring the store next door it doesn't match our store so please,please do not bring them in. It's obvious it isn't a Target cart...... Leave it outside come inside take a Target cart duh!

To the guests who bring the store next door it doesn't match our store so please,please do not bring them in. It's obvious it isn't a Target cart...... Leave it outside come inside take a Target cart duh!

My store is in the middle of a big plaza, so we get stuck with carts from all different stores. Lowe's, Party City, Babies R Us, even the arts and crafts store two doors down. Apparently we're the only ones in the plaza that care about collecting our carts.

I remember getting a Party City cart at my old store. Christmas Tree Shops or Ross was one thing as they were in the same area, and Toys R Us wasn't too farfetched, but Party City? They had to have been a good three miles away at least. It got so bad at one point I was wondering if people would store shopping carts in their cars just to drop them off somewhere else.

Our ETL-GSTL used to get angry and tell the CA go grab those carts out of the guests hands and give them a Target cart stat but then he realized it is more work and finally gave up LOL.

Had another stores shopping cart mysteriously find its way into our store once.... That store is across a busy street, so how it got here is a mystery! One of our CA's told me the other day that one of the police dropped a cart off that apparently made its way a mile down the road somehow. How these things happen is beyond me lol.

I remember getting a Party City cart at my old store. Christmas Tree Shops or Ross was one thing as they were in the same area, and Toys R Us wasn't too farfetched, but Party City? They had to have been a good three miles away at least. It got so bad at one point I was wondering if people would store shopping carts in their cars just to drop them off somewhere else.

My first store used to be next to a few other retailers and we'd get their carts sometimes. It was always funny to see a green or yellow cart in the store. Now my store isn't close to any other retailers.

I'd love to have seen the cop bring back the stray cart. What a funny thing to see a cop do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back