To that one Team Member - II

TTOTM(SD) Thank you for seeing that my area was drowning and that I desperately needed help. Thank you for helping me multiple days in a row while my TL was out. Thank you for pushing uboats multiple days in a row and talking me through some of the heaviest freight I've seen when it isn't in Q4. I really needed that support and I was happy to get it from you.
That's the kinda sd we had at the start of the pandemic, which was why everyone at the store kept showing up litterally marching through biological warfare. He left everyone else did too. Cherish that SD

Tessa120

Current game: Kenshi
Get rid of social media. Keep email and google.
Forget google. Google and I had a nasty falling out in 2019 that ended up being an electronic divorce.

Avoid social media when playing sick. Bosses can and will use that to hang you.

But sick pay for mental health days keeps one mentally healthy. Sometimes someone just needs a break, before they break.

happygoth

reshop till I drop
Oh, do tell. Spill the details.

HG Intense....you mean the guys gym socks were mixed in with the sweat pants?
Captain that's probably the next thing I'll find. Tessa I was actually thinking of you today, I know you'd plotz if you saw our salesfloor.

Let's see: No sizing, hanging racks overstuffed, tables way overpushed, jeans just placed whererever there's an opening (sizes mixed, styles mixed), same with the chinos, stacks of t shirts just plopped wherever they will fit (styles mixed together, long and short-sleeved mixed, same t shirts on different tables, etc).

Tonight I mostly just folded things where they were, very little sizing or sorting or moving stuff where it belongs. It would've taken me forever if I fixed every mistake I saw. As it was I was only able to get a few tables and the Goodfellow jeans done.

TTOTM(SD) Thank you for seeing that my area was drowning and that I desperately needed help. Thank you for helping me multiple days in a row while my TL was out. Thank you for pushing uboats multiple days in a row and talking me through some of the heaviest freight I've seen when it isn't in Q4. I really needed that support and I was happy to get it from you.
My store's SD, and really the whole TL and ETL team, has been helpful too. Sad that not every store has leadership like this.
They'll help with truck push so a DBO can work on POGs, or the reverse if a DBO struggles with the POG thing.