To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, it's pretty gross. Apparently it had a white stain on it too, which is why he was interested. I'm not trying to shame anyone for their kinks but to brag about it at work is the part that annoys me.
I mean that’s also an HR issue. You could talk to them if you feel better than AP. or the hotline.

Sorry, I didn't mean the LOD. I meant that the TM would probably say he was just joking if he was confronted. I think if I was going to say anything, I would feel more comfortable telling one of my LODs than an AP or HR.
no I understood what you meant. you should go to someone though and emphasize how it made you (rightfully IMO) feel uncomfortable

To the Sales Floor ETL.

Can you not fuck over my co workers schedule because of that the schedule is fucked, he's on vacation for the next 2 weeks and you scheduled him. Now we have no closer this weekend, good job

To the Sales Floor ETL.

Can you not fuck over my co workers schedule because of that the schedule is fucked, he's on vacation for the next 2 weeks and you scheduled him. Now we have no closer this weekend, good job

Shhh...don't tell. It's funnier when they don't catch the mistake until it's too late to fix it!

To the Sales Floor ETL.

My favorite are the ETLs that can't schedule people based on their availability in MyTime especially if they are the HR ETL.

I'm willing to work with TMs if they missed the cutoff for submitting requests to work outside their availability, but I want it in writing.

My favorite are the ETLs that can't schedule people based on their availability in MyTime especially if they are the HR ETL.

I'm willing to work with TMs if they missed the cutoff for submitting requests to work outside their availability, but I want it in writing.

I love being the HRTM that has to explain that I didn't write that part of the schedule so take it up with your ETL.

Okay, SFS team, this is absolutely not acceptable.

Attachments

• 35240241_2120424661526083_5343383454497112064_o.jpg
    35240241_2120424661526083_5343383454497112064_o.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 79
you can't toss vendor products, they HAVE to go back to the vendor.

dump out the milk off stage and put the empty container in the vendor pickup bin
Okay, SFS team, this is absolutely not acceptable.
I've been privy to some of these poor packing jobs. I once had a mirror returned because it was in pieces. There was not an ounce of packing material in the box.

TTOETL Thanks for letting me know I take “initiative” and “go beyond” in SFS. I’m not sure if your dangling the TL carrot in front of me when you said I have potiential to grow in the store. Until I hear the other ETLs talk about it, I’ll act like our conservation never happened

TTOTM(s): Thank you for continually sending calls that have nothing to do with guest service up to the service desk! I truly have nothing better to do. My line of guests can wait while I call down to domestics about seeing if this item that is listed limited stock on target.com is in stock at the store. I’ve been telling most of the guests to call back and ask specifically speak to *insert deparment* as they have been sent to guest service as a mistake, but boy is it annoying! But most of my store also assumes guest service does nothing, but call reshop for them to come and get, so I guess this is expected!

TTOTM(s): Thank you for continually sending calls that have nothing to do with guest service up to the service desk! I truly have nothing better to do. My line of guests can wait while I call down to domestics about seeing if this item that is listed limited stock on target.com is in stock at the store. I’ve been telling most of the guests to call back and ask specifically speak to *insert deparment* as they have been sent to guest service as a mistake, but boy is it annoying! But most of my store also assumes guest service does nothing, but call reshop for them to come and get, so I guess this is expected!
Oh if I have a line of guests I straight up say I can’t get to the call right now

they stopped that shit real quick when I started transferring them back to the operator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back