To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM, I know this might come as a shock, but you're supposed to show up on days you're scheduled! You really screwed me over by getting too high last night and not waking up in time for your 6:00 AM shift. Because of you the only people working backroom were me and the TL, and I spent 4 hours pulling autofills and we didn't even finish backstocking the pallets from the truck, let alone the vehicles (and now we have to do all of that tomorrow, on top of all the normal work!)

TTOTM, I know this might come as a shock, but you're supposed to show up on days you're scheduled! You really screwed me over by getting too high last night and not waking up in time for your 6:00 AM shift. Because of you the only people working backroom were me and the TL, and I spent 4 hours pulling autofills and we didn't even finish backstocking the pallets from the truck, let alone the vehicles (and now we have to do all of that tomorrow, on top of all the normal work!)

are you sure it wasn't 4 hours and 20 minutes

TTOTM(s): Thank you for continually sending calls that have nothing to do with guest service up to the service desk! I truly have nothing better to do. My line of guests can wait while I call down to domestics about seeing if this item that is listed limited stock on target.com is in stock at the store. I’ve been telling most of the guests to call back and ask specifically speak to *insert deparment* as they have been sent to guest service as a mistake, but boy is it annoying! But most of my store also assumes guest service does nothing, but call reshop for them to come and get, so I guess this is expected!
I have the same issue at times. No, I do not handle HR responsibilities at the desk.

TTOTM: You are shocked where you are scheduled, well don't get your ego inflated its only because we don't have any fucking people and you were not maxed out on hours like the rest of us. The TL was pissed as all get out that she has to babysit you since you never shut the fuck up and just work. I have told you, my TL has told you, the flow TL has told you - You can talk but your hands need to keep moving. Yours stop whenever your mouth is open and we are all tired of babysitting you. Please shut the fuck up and get to work without at least two of us telling you to get back to work.

TTO(?)TM: stop taking the damn stickers off the CVS lockers! Per the contract, we are supposed to get 10 lockers. Because people keep taking the CVS stickers off the lockers we were “given” BY THE STL, we now only have 3! I’m tired of getting dirty looks when I use a “non-CVS” locker for my stuff:mad:

TTOETL. . .STOP adding random shifts and switching my days off all the freaking time without telling me! I swear if you mess up one more of my plans Im switching to walmart

TTOsoftlinesTM: So glad you got fired lololololololololololololololol

Backstory: this blue haired, problem glasses cunt was texting and chit chatting all the time, and our ETL-LOG gave her a mild "less talk more work" reprimand, and she went and whined to HR that he made her feel uncomfortable and threatened and space-invaded with his toxic masculinity so the STL told him to stay away from her and the texting and chit chatting resumed. But they finally got her on attendance, WELL SEEYA.

Found where all our backstock clips were vanishing to. This is why you don’t let CAs do hardlines unless they’ve had time for proper basic training for the role, otherwise things are left sitting in the backroom in partially empty boxes instead of repacks and on a flat for some damn reason instead of a tub or something else that can actually be maneuvered through the majority of the backroom. TTOCA, stop doing this!!!! Especially when the boxes you’re clipping the backstock clips onto are tiny cosmetics.

Last edited:
TTO Mobile TM/TL whatever you are:

You’re disgusting, you are an old married dude making sexual comments about teenage Softlines girls and also trying to make my life more difficult for no discernible reason besides thinking my personal life is a joke.

I will be glad when your head rolls

If I have to tell you twice to keep working the third time I tell you to put your equipment away and go home. I’ve sent people home for not working in a timely manner.

TTO Mobile TM/TL whatever you are:

You’re disgusting, you are an old married dude making sexual comments about teenage Softlines girls and also trying to make my life more difficult for no discernible reason besides thinking my personal life is a joke.

I will be glad when your head rolls
Hotline or talk to HR that’s gross

TTOTM (and many others out there): Why do refuse to actually think and try to fix something? Why is your first instinct always to get a leader involved? You can't do anything without help and I can't wait to performance you out. The barcode won't scan? Type in the DPCI! The receipt is too faded to do a return? Use the card to look it up! Reshops are piling up? Call the salesfloor TMs to pick it up! Don't stare at! You're out of change? You really think it's appropriate to page your ETL over? MOTHERF*CKER THERE'S A F*CKING BUTTON ON THE REGISTER FOR THAT EXACT PURPOSE!!!

To all the ETLs: Please, for the love of God, have some foresight. This new system you have for softlines is only working because our store is slow. And it's going to fail miserably as soon as "Back to school" comes around in the fall and we start getting busy again. ALL of the softlines TMs have voiced their concerns about this and it's going through one ear and out the other. What happened to that tune you guys were singing about how you: "welcomed any feedback, positive or negative" about this new system ? We're giving feedback right now, we don't like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back