To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tto TM

Please, please, please. When you do Tune in Tuesday, please re push the DVDs when you change the Plano gram. The entire TV series DVDs were all over the place because of that

TTOTM: Yeah, sure you are friends with several group leaders and BPs and they give serious thought to your input about how our district should be run. And, yeah sure, you were key in getting 5 ETLs/STLs fired.

Everyone knows that a 20 year part time TM who has NOT promoted knows more than someone has worked their way up to corporate leadership.

All I can say is, STFU!

TTOTM: Yes we have no flow tl and no you can not talk to your mom about making you food during our wave! Start stocking and don't give me attitude when I specially tell you to get off that phone! I may not be your tl but I sure as hell was told to lead by our etl. Oh and also, you need to stop flexing when you have the pick labels in-front of you! we are all sick and tired of going around and seeing the shelf not stocked but later to find out it was flexed in the wrong place!.

Last edited:
To that one cashier: Do NOT come to my counter, order a $3 cup of coffee, try to pay with a $100 & give me attitude when I say 'nope'.
It was JUST after opening & I wasn't going to let you clean out my drawer so you could break a C note.
You're a freakin' CASHIER & you oughta know better so get your sulky-self down to guest services to break your big bill.

To that one cashier: Do NOT come to my counter, order a $3 cup of coffee, try to pay with a $100 & give me attitude when I say 'nope'.
It was JUST after opening & I wasn't going to let you clean out my drawer so you could break a C note.
You're a freakin' CASHIER & you oughta know better so get your sulky-self down to guest services to break your big bill.
Don’t send her to us we don’t want the $100 either!!

My favorite are the ETLs that can't schedule people based on their availability in MyTime especially if they are the HR ETL.

I'm willing to work with TMs if they missed the cutoff for submitting requests to work outside their availability, but I want it in writing.
My requests go in (and are approved) months in advance.
My availability is also made known weeks in advance, WELL before affected schedules go up.

Still scheduled shit I can't work.
Hr always passive-aggressively treats me like I'm an inconvenience when I bring it up, then tells me "oh don't worry we got it covered."

Oh. Don't worry. I haven't given it another thought. :)

So you didn’t arrived on time for your shift , so you didn’t clock in ...
smells like a punch correction to me that will lead you to a pink slip ...
or maybe not since you are related to the HR ...

our registers are banked with more money than Sbux or the checklanes tho, but I'm suspicious of people who carry around $100 bills anyway....
Why? There's a million reasons someone could have one. Most obvious is someone doesn't have direct deposit. Some people don't have bank accounts, some people are in the middle of changing banks, some people want an emergency cushion in case a bank isn't accessible at the time of the emergency, some people don't trust direct deposit, etc. I've heard several people who refuse to do direct deposit because it involved giving out their account number. There's also gifts from Grandma, recently sold something on Craigslist. These days, carrying a few $10s and $20s is odd. Carrying nothing or carrying a large bill is not unusual.

TTOTM, Normally I'm a MYOB kinda person and not interested in running to leadership every time someone slacks off, but FFS, I have never seen anyone spend as much time trying to avoid work as you, and tonight I just couldn't deal with it anymore, and you bet I ratted your ass out to our ETL. First, you're behind the boat chatting with the electronics TM. Then you're leaning on the flat you were supposed to be putting away, playing on your phone. Then you were leaning on an item on the flat and staring it it as though that Nerf gun held the secrets of the universe. Then you took...something off the flat and started swinging it around. Huzzah! He's going to put something away, thought I. But then you came back, swinging the same thing. Not sure what it was or what you did with it, but then you were talking to guests in electronics (while the mobile & electronics TM were not busy). Then you were back behind the boat again. Then I saw you take a box of toys to the boat to unbox, which is pretty thoroughly unnecessary as those Legos were not the type that need spider wrap. So, in about a half hour of time you maybe put away 1 thing.

At that point I was done with my flat, except for the shipper that the ETL asked to see that gave me the perfect opportunity to recant this song & dance to her. Jesus wept, dude, I always knew you were slow, but never quite realized just how much time you spent doing fuck-all.

TTOSTL: Whyyy do you have to leave the AP office a disaster area every time you use it? Don't log our computers out and don't leave papers about TM on our desk.

TTOTL: Talking to the GSTL about who to coach while I was standing there at the end of a register was so unprofessional. It was also rude because we were in the middle of a conversation about a shady return.

To the new cashier that applied for AP but got rejected because you’re a minor:

STAY THE HELL OUT OF OUR WAY! There is zero reason for you to leave your lane with a line of people waiting, mid transaction, leaving the register signed in, to “help us out” with an uncooperative apprehension. We have no less than three AP team members in the building at any point from open to close except for the first few hours of the day. There is a reason we have specialized training for that.

By the way, the “subject” you tripped wasn’t actually the subject. It was THE DAMN APTL. Who now has stitches in his forehead. The REAL subject got away with about $800 of OTC/Pharmacy. Thanks, for that. Enjoy your new job at somewhere-other-than-here.

to the Softlines ETL:

thank you! we were out of carts and you jumped outside without even thinking about it. idk why people don’t like you, you’re genuinely good at your job.

STAY THE HELL OUT OF OUR WAY! There is zero reason for you to leave your lane with a line of people waiting, mid transaction, leaving the register signed in, to “help us out” with an uncooperative apprehension. We have no less than three AP team members in the building at any point from open to close except for the first few hours of the day. There is a reason we have specialized training for that.

By the way, the “subject” you tripped wasn’t actually the subject. It was THE DAMN APTL. Who now has stitches in his forehead. The REAL subject got away with about $800 of OTC/Pharmacy. Thanks, for that. Enjoy your new job at somewhere-other-than-here.
Wow!!!

Oh damn. DON'T go go gadget.

Well, the good news for the TM in question is (s)he is a minor and can't be sued in civil court. On the flip side of the law though....(s)he better hope the APTL doesn't file assault charges.

Well, the good news for the TM in question is (s)he is a minor and can't be sued in civil court. On the flip side of the law though....(s)he better hope the APTL doesn't file assault charges.

In some states...in other states the parent(s) of said minor can be on the hook for a few bucks. I can tell you the parental liability amount in my state, but that might out me a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back