To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one cashier:

I think I’m on to your little scam. A couple days ago, my parents bought some stuff at target and got $15 worth of gift card offers. However, when trying to add the gift card to their target account, it wouldn’t accept it.

However, when looking at the receipt, it says “promo gift card: $15. New Balance: $20”. Also, the gift card my parents got has a different number than the one that’s on the receipt. What this tells me is that you scanned an active gift card with $5 already on it, and it combined with the $15 one, and gave my dad a fake inactive card.

Unless it was an honest mistake, but I can’t think of any circumstances that would lead to this.
Report that shit to AP ASAP.

Oh boy I dont know who gets my wrath, flow TL or some one on the Flow team

Last week the Pikachus went 'missing'

This week the ad icons went 'missing'

I'm sick and fucking of this shit.

I know you're the one hiding them, and so does everyone else. You're literally causing shit for us in Electronics. Go fuck yourself.

We found the Pikachus thrown on the Funko wall after you were done with them. and we found the ad icons on the bottom of a pallet on the line.

Then you sent your wife to get them from us. and had the FUCKING audacity to yell at me bc I wasnt going to look for them. Fuck that cunt. To be continued in to that one guest.

Then you asked someone to ask Electronics to hold you 4, fuck off and fuck yourself

I hope you enjoy putting your job the line. Ass twat

Oh boy I dont know who gets my wrath, flow TL or some one on the Flow team

Last week the Pikachus went 'missing'

This week the ad icons went 'missing'

I'm sick and fucking of this shit.

I know you're the one hiding them, and so does everyone else. You're literally causing shit for us in Electronics. Go fuck yourself.

We found the Pikachus thrown on the Funko wall after you were done with them. and we found the ad icons on the bottom of a pallet on the line.

Then you sent your wife to get them from us. and had the FUCKING audacity to yell at me bc I wasnt going to look for them. Fuck that cunt. To be continued in to that one guest.

Then you asked someone to ask Electronics to hold you 4, fuck off and fuck yourself

I hope you enjoy putting your job the line. Ass twat
Tell ap. They’ll check the cameras and he’ll be gone

If it were just $15, I could see mixing up cards. But for $5 to already be on it, that would have to be a mix up of cards twice. No, I don't see how that was a mistake.

TTO rash of dim-witted sounding new hires: please, please, please stop referring to Market as "marketing" literally every time you need to call them on the walkie.
Our GSTL always calls it "Market Pantry" or "Food Pantry" and it drives me up the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back