• Thread starter BRHooligan
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BRHooligan

So I've been a backroom tm for about 5-ish months now and I still have no idea how to toggle 2 batches at once. Searching hasn't really gotten me anywhere either. Any help is appreciated. This'd definitely make GRC1 and GRC3 SO much faster.

Anyone got any advice for a newbie?

Shift 7, bruh.

Haven't done backroom in a few months, you might have to x out and go into new batch. Some functions don't allow shift 7.

The "option" buttons on the top right(or top left, don't remember) also toggles, so you don't have to bother pushing shift. You can only toggle between 2 different RF apps.

A couple other shortcuts...the up arrow/down arrow double as "up/down" and left arrow is "Continue" and right arrow is "Return"

The "option" buttons on the top right(or top left, don't remember) also toggles, so you don't have to bother pushing shift. You can only toggle between 2 different RF apps.

A couple other shortcuts...the up arrow/down arrow double as "up/down" and left arrow is "Continue" and right arrow is "Return"
mc9200-53-key-standard.jpg

Thanks for the help! Managed to test it out a few times today.

The arrow keys are also your friend.

• Left arrow: R-Enter
  • Right Arrow: C-Enter (I use this if I accidentally scan the wrong barcode on something in NOP and it says "item not on file. C-ontinue"
  • Up Arrow: U-Enter
  • Down Arrow: D-Enter

The arrow keys are also your friend.

• Left arrow: R-Enter
  • Right Arrow: C-Enter (I use this if I accidentally scan the wrong barcode on something in NOP and it says "item not on file. C-ontinue"
  • Up Arrow: U-Enter
  • Down Arrow: D-Enter

If you end up with an LPDA instead of a PDA, don't use the left and right arrows - they don't work the same way. C-ontinue is the green key on the left and R-eturn is the red key on the right. The blank key to the left of the arrows is Toggle, and the blank key to the right of the arrows is either L-ogout or E-xit (I can't remember which - I've only used a MyDevice lately).

If you end up with an LPDA instead of a PDA, don't use the left and right arrows - they don't work the same way. C-ontinue is the green key on the left and R-eturn is the red key on the right. The blank key to the left of the arrows is Toggle, and the blank key to the right of the arrows is either L-ogout or E-xit (I can't remember which - I've only used a MyDevice lately).

It's E-xit.. I use that button a lot xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back