Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Sales floor
2. Sales floor
3. Sales floor

But seriously........

1. Softlines
2. Seasonal
3. HBA/Stationery/Chemicals (my store combines them except during BTS)

I usually don't mind cosmetics, but HBA always takes me a long time to push for some reason.

1. One Spot (can never figure out what the aisles are and how the POGs are setup)

2. Home Decor (styrofoam encased product inside three layers of boxes)

3. Chem (hauling heavy boxes of detergent around and the most difficult boxes to break down)

1. One Spot (can never figure out what the aisles are and how the POGs are setup)

2. Home Decor (styrofoam encased product inside three layers of boxes)

3. Chem (hauling heavy boxes of detergent around and the most difficult boxes to break down)
YES YES YES YES YES

I just realized the other revolting thing is your #2, pushing anything glass/porcelain that goes in domestics. The styrofoam and tape that surrounds soap dispensers and toothbrush holders is ridiculous. Also picture frames, because when I zone, I find little planks of more styrofoam laying EVERYWHERE, and every other frame is facing the wrong direction.

Lol Kaitii. That is YOUR home!
One Spot - Don't understand the logistics
Domestics - Hate all the crap fillers and packaging, plus most of the push is bacackstock anyhow (five lamps, one fits!!!!)
Soft lines - Don't understand it and I might never will lol
I'm cosmetics brand so I love pushing cosmetics and will help anyone who has to do it. I prefer they just give it to me since I know my home ;)

For anyone saying Bullseye's Playground, I'd recommend printing out aisle numbers like we do in the rest of the store. There's no way that I'd remember which is which, so I printed them out a few weeks ago. Seems to help out a little, but it's still a weird layout.

It's interesting that the vast majority of the store has been mentioned by at least one person. Basically, everything is terrible. Although cosmetics, softlines (notably shoes), Bullseye's Playground seem to be mentioned the most.

It's funny, I complained about push this morning and I worked on push today for the first time in months. Haha. I'm usually just zoning or doing reshop.

I can tell you that 95% of my store will agree with one spot/spot's playground. That stuff comes out in the CAFs and nobody goes anywhere near it because nobody wants to deal with that area. It's like someone set off an atomic bomb inside a dollar store. We call the GSA/GSTL to let them know it's waiting for them, and they drag their feet to come get it (if they come back at all).

I can tell you that 95% of my store will agree with one spot/spot's playground. That stuff comes out in the CAFs and nobody goes anywhere near it because nobody wants to deal with that area. It's like someone set off an atomic bomb inside a dollar store. We call the GSA/GSTL to let them know it's waiting for them, and they drag their feet to come get it (if they come back at all).
Tell your GSA/GSTL I'll do it for free

I understand the Plano part of one spot, I just hate that it's rarely zoned that well and that like 5 items share a dpci, lol. Not to mention there is always a ton of people shopping it.

I don't mind pushing to one spot. Not my fave but I'll do it.
1- Frozen. The most miserable place in that store. I hate taking breaks because it hurts when I get feeling back in my fingers.
2- Softlines. I pushed a shoe pallet once... That day never ended.
3- Toys/storage plastics. Only because once you are there, EVERY guest needs help with something.

I'm a brand cosmetics team member, so I'm hoping people like you appreciate that I enjoy it working that stuff out

Tell me that again, AFTER you work

1) A POG reset in HBA where the DC sends you repacks full of cosmetics, just DUMPED into a REPACK. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING rubber banded together, no boxes.. just dumped the bins off the shelf in the DC into the repack and send it! :mad:

2) Flow any truck day, same as above but less, and then add in all those repacks with a 100000000 little ittty bitty boxes to detrash......

3) HBA reshop - Your fellow SF and especially FE *cough* cashiers *cough* which give you a shopping cart full of cosmetics as per above... just dumped in there and filled to over flowing in the cart... this is one of my HUGE PET PEEVES! :mad:

I have a dedicated team there..and I am not messing with them... they want to work there like you.. I think you all need your meds checked :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back