Archived Toxic Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackroomAlpha

Ask me anything, maybe I can help.
Just stopping by after I've had a few to let everyone know that target may be a fast paced, toxic environment at times but as a corporation and business we are all family and I think TBR reflects that. We are unlike most retailers, let's just admit it. Target can truly be a wonderful place to participate in. Let's crush 2019!! We got this.

Just stopping by after I've had a few to let everyone know that target may be a fast paced, toxic environment at times but as a corporation and business we are all family and I think TBR reflects that. We are unlike most retailers, let's just admit it. Target can truly be a wonderful place to participate in. Let's crush 2019!! We got this.

I'm gonna need you to put down the koolaid

I'll bite .... why do YOU think Target is unlike most retailers? Since you state it as if it's well known.

Leadership in our store claims they know nothing. Either they truly don't or the are being told not to tell. Either are concerning to me as well as how they are treating team members. Morale is low and there's no room to function.

A little of both. They know the break down of the new teams and who does what but there’s been a lot of smoke show and misleading info thrown about in my store for the last 2 weeks. STL and ETLs are putting on a front for the most part because the roll out isn’t going smoothly at all. There’s no better way to find out than to just do it (only speaking for my team and district), but they’re scared to jump in to it

Break on through to the other side, folks. Your eyes on the road and hands upon the wheel. :) It will be over soon, let's just hope your STL is down to ride. Let it roll.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back