Toy 141s

So I'm the toys DBO at my store. Overnight team pushes the truck, so mostly all I do anymore is reshop, quick zone if any, and then toys and sport pulls. Lately my toy pulls have been 200+, and yesterday they were over 300! Sport was 40 ish. Would it be reasonable to expect that all to be pulled and pushed? I only got up to aisle 12.

I'm the toys DBO at my store. We haven't gone overnight for unload or push. So my job is reshop, zone, 141s and truck. This last couple weeks they have added in extra people to toys to help with the workload. We divided toys into sections so each person comes in and does zone, 141s and truck push for their area. Between the (usually) four of us we are able to come clean most days. But big 141s slow us down.

For 141s, I can normally do maybe an average of just under a 100 an hour. To pull, push and backstock anything that's left. But it does add up. But this time of year slows everything down. Guests and SFS need help constantly.

I honestly don't think that only getting through 12 aisles in a shift is too bad. That's about half of toys. (if your store is anything like mine) But the 141s will keep adding up if you don't complete them everyday. Talk to your TL about maybe getting some help so you can start coming clean. Honestly, the only one who can give you a proper answer to this is your TL. Talk to them about maybe getting some assistance so you can get back on track.

I must add that lately I've been only having 5 hr shifts, so that's maybe half hour to zone/reshop, the odd backup run....just doesn't seem possible. Also, my backroom is nearing capacity, so it's constant up and down the ladders back there....kills productivity. My leads haven't complained yet, but I'm wondering why they don't seem to value toys...esp. this time of year. Yes, toys is e1-25, then sport is 26-43(bike wall), and 44 the playdoh/board game/puzzle wall. Also, since our unload is overnight, they do all truck. I very rarely even think about touching the truck anymore, it's quick zone, reshop, and as much of the pulls as possible (toys/sport). Doesn't help also the closing lead will sometimes tell me to stop the pulls around my last hour (of my measly 5 hr shift) to work out reshop/zone.

Last edited:
Back