Archived Tps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, I just wanted to ask if anyone knew if most TPS positions are full time positions? I know they are supposed to be promised full time but some people were saying that they cut hours so much that it drops their full time status. Thanks for any info!

It depends. Investigate services(is) or district & most high risk stores are full time. Some stores in my district, have very few tps guys. They get the default hours automatically assigned by MAX. Anything left over, stl takes them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been TPS for a year and I've worked full time the entire time. However, earlier this year (Jan or Feb, I don't quite remember), AP had its hours cut, so we were only allotted 60 hours for two TPSs instead of 40. Lucky for me, the other TPS at my store quit right before that happened, so I didn't have to lose any hours. That, of course, made our second position only part time, which we still haven't filled (I think it has to do with the amount of hours). However, I've heard that we've gained more hours, so we're back to two full time TPS positions. So, generally, TPS will be full time, but there are exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back