Specialty Transfering from TX to CA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's technically illegal to use an online alias. Just like it's illegal to harras someone on a public platform, espesially a minor!
On this website you would be safer if you had an alias, target is always checking and you could lose your job over the postings here And no one harassing you.

Yes but you also dont know what I'm involved in so if I turn up dead you admiting to cyber stalking me will not look good for you.
I can google what I want. I didn’t say what I found if anything so... how’s that for stalking?

Can’t wait to go to jail for googling names, 🤣.

Wow!! You're a self proclaimed wall whisperer? That is so awesome! Wait, what do walls sound like? How do you know what I sound like? Have you heard my voice? Are you my downstairs neibor? I've never met them before so it must be YOU! wow how exciting!!
Little girl take a chill 💊

Wow!! You're a self proclaimed wall whisperer? That is so awesome! Wait, what do walls sound like? How do you know what I sound like? Have you heard my voice? Are you my downstairs neibor? I've never met them before so it must be YOU! wow how exciting!!
Hannah target does not approve of this site. If you say something here, or give out information that target had you sign a confidentiality agreement for, you can be written up
Or fired. We are all anonymous here. CHANGE YOUR USERNAME.

Sometimes I want to change my username to my real name or my TM number just to see what would happen lol

This is completely unrelated but I’m pretty sure I did TPS training at your store, idk if you remember me, your TPS introduced me as “the guy going to the one million dollar store” 😂😂

It's technically illegal to use an online alias. Just like it's illegal to harras someone on a public platform, espesially a minor!
All jokes aside, you shouldnt use your real name on here. Corporate doesnt like us very much and people have had problems after being identified from here.

Also.... B21F9BBA-09D8-4D92-AD01-866D6BF4E958.jpeg

EDIT: There’s an image that’s supposed display under “also” but apparently that’s only visible like 50% of the time. Cool.

Last edited:
Again, if you want smooth transition to a new store & not lose your pay. Talk to your hr, please. The worse thing that can happen you, that spot loses your paperwork from your old store. You might need approval from your current stl.
Also, you might want to read up spot social media policy. Spot can came after you.

This is completely unrelated but I’m pretty sure I did TPS training at your store, idk if you remember me, your TPS introduced me as “the guy going to the one million dollar store” 😂😂
Doesn't ring a bell, sorry

Hannah target does not approve of this site. If you say something here, or give out information that target had you sign a confidentiality agreement for, you can be written up
Or fired. We are all anonymous here. CHANGE YOUR USERNAME.
As long as I'm smart with what I post, I'll be fine. And target does not even have my new name yet, they still have my maiden name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back