Archived Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMNDZ bruhh

Former Backroom Dayside
i was hoping any of you can explain to me how someone transfers to another store? like what is the process and what do you have to do or what to expect?

im not really happy at my current store due to some issues and certain current events, i know i shouldn't be like this but i feels like i have no other options really

i was hoping any of you can explain to me how someone transfers to another store? like what is the process and what do you have to do or what to expect?

im not really happy at my current store due to some issues and certain current events, i know i shouldn't be like this but i feels like i have no other options really

Read the suggested posts, but just as a heads up, make up a better story than that. Its not going to be a valid reason to transfer. Also, I don't know what your situation is, but just know that you can't transfer if you have a corrective action on file. Good luck!

Don't forget to tell your hr too. Because if they get a call from the other store & you didn't tell hr etl. They will have a chat with & see what's up! You may need your stl blessing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back