Archived TV Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep the remotes for the ones that don't come on automatically, 4 of them covers it; a Vizio, a TCL, a Westinghouse, and a samsung. The elements have easier to reach buttons on the side/bottom. It's how I start my mornings, taking a couple minutes to get the tvs all on :)

I know the remotes are available at the boat to turn them on, but when half of the TVs automatically turn on and the other half don't, something must be wrong, right? There has to be a way to get them all to automatically turn on and I'm wondering if anyone has had the time to troubleshoot that.

Not all TVs will turn back on when power comes on. It's certain brands. I've been turning the same brands on for the past 6 years.

Half the TVs don't come on? They should all turn on except for a few. I'd ask the PMT or submit a work order. Maybe ask someone handy on the POG team?

Half the TVs don't come on? They should all turn on except for a few. I'd ask the PMT or submit a work order. Maybe ask someone handy on the POG team?

I love how just because you're on the POG team, you magically have the ability to program tv's, power up cameras and tablets, etc. It's great if you have that knowledge prior or have time to teach yourself, but there is no POG guide on how to do that. Why do some people assume this? And there is no time given in the set up time to program. Set the fixtures and tv's, yes. Make sure they turn on when the store opens, no.

If anyone can provide proof to contradict this, I'll say I'm wrong.

Maybe at your store, but I'm thinking of all my softlines people and them trying to build furniture and looking at the POG scratching their heads over placement.
Infants isn't part of SL E2E, your store is doing it that way?

I love how just because you're on the POG team, you magically have the ability to program tv's, power up cameras and tablets, etc. It's great if you have that knowledge prior or have time to teach yourself, but there is no POG guide on how to do that. Why do some people assume this? And there is no time given in the set up time to program. Set the fixtures and tv's, yes. Make sure they turn on when the store opens, no.

If anyone can provide proof to contradict this, I'll say I'm wrong.
I don't assume anything. No need for you to assume I was making assumptions.

I threw it in as an afterthought because I realized that's exactly the kind of thing our signing TM would be interested in fixing.

As I mentioned, the best thing to do would be to ask the PMT or submit a work order if necessary.

i always found it weird that the tvs go off but the sound still goes through the whole store when we close....

My cell phone has a remote app on it and I use that to turn all the TVs on in the Am. I have never had to take the remote out of the packaging since I started doing them.
So I'm not the only one? Sadly my electronics tl and regulars don't all play well with technology... I've had that app for so many years... used to go to best buy and scare people

That's really wasteful. Really?

By leaving them on, I don't mean leaving them running video. They turn off the video feed (or whatever) and the TVs all shortly go into sleep mode/power save mode or whatever equivalent the different brands have. I don't think I've ever seen the TV wall be totally off.

But it's not like it's running all night playing video or anything. *shrug*

What POG team? E2E baby, everyone's on their own now. Figure it out yourself.

Man I can't wait until softlines has to reset infant furniture, it's going to be hilarious.
In my store pog is keeping infant gondolas, Softlines gets the rest. Softlines has already been late in kids basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back