Archived Two Popcorn Stations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartman

MasterBlaster (User has passed away)
Has anyone ever seen a Target with two?

Say, one for regular and another for caramel?

qy8zGg2.gif

It's the same popcorn machine for us, it just has a divider

I do not like the smell of the caramel popcorn. I prefer the cheap, slutty aroma of the normal popcorn. I can't imagine having both smells come from one machine would be an improvement!

oddly enough its not that bad

the fresher one usually overpowers the other

I do not like the smell of the caramel popcorn. I prefer the cheap, slutty aroma of the normal popcorn. I can't imagine having both smells come from one machine would be an improvement!

I hate the smell of the caramel corn too. It's so thick and pungent. It makes me nauseous.

When I clocked in at 3 yesterday, there was no regular popcorn made. I spent the next three hours non-stop making caramel popcorn because everyone was asking for it. And I mean NON-STOP. The kettle was going the entire time. I had maybe 3 requests for regular popcorn and I had to apologize and tell the guests that it just wasn't possible for me to make any.

I think that SUCKS.

We have no divider. The procedure is to pop a batch (which is only 5 bags), bag it, then pop another batch and bag it. That sounds fine on paper but IRL (when it's BUSY!) it is FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE.

I used to love working FA, but since this caramel bullshit I'm dreading going in. I'm seriously thinking about leaving Target. I can't do anything else but POP AND BAG CARAMEL POPCORN. No time to clean the lobby, check dates, stock anything, NONE of that shit. We're expecting a Steritech visit any day, and I don't have any time to prepare for anything.

This caramel shit is stressing me the fuck OUT!

SMirC-thumbsdown.svg

You will...

Just wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back