Archived Two weeks notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lgsfs

Team Member
I spoke to HR this pst Sunday(he was LOD and was about to leave that day) about having to put in my two weeks notice, went by his office yesterday and put my final day as two weeks from the day I first spoke to him. I’m on the new schedule, am I required to work those shifts?

I spoke to HR this pst Sunday(he was LOD and was about to leave that day) about having to put in my two weeks notice, went by his office yesterday and put my final day as two weeks from the day I first spoke to him. I’m on the new schedule, am I required to work those shifts?

Sounds like your store is trying to bill for your hours so they have the payroll then remove you and give them to other TMs who will cover your shift. Id talk to your HR to make sure your on the same page as them.

Until you turn your paper in its not official. Sounds like you turned your paper in on the day the schedule already comes out.

Just talk to your store hr. They can probably give your shifts away to someone else.

Sounds like your store is trying to bill for your hours so they have the payroll then remove you and give them to other TMs who will cover your shift. Id talk to your HR to make sure your on the same page as them.

My former store did this when I quit.

It depends. I put my notice in on a Tuesday to leave at the end of the following week and they didn’t have any issue with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back