Archived Two weeks notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m currently on maternity leave which ends at the end of the month. I’m not planning to go back. HR and my TL have known it was a possibility from the beginning so it really won’t come as a surprise. My question is, has anyone put in their two weeks notice while either on maternity leave or after? I’m trying to figure out if I were to put it in while I have two weeks left of maternity leave if they would pay me for the remainder of the two weeks or not.

Make sure that vacation & sick leave are used up.
How to quit on workday:
Go on Workday.
Go to your profile.
Go to the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
Click "job change"
Click "resign"
Thanks
@Yetive

Don't you have to return otherwise you have to pay back your leave pay or is that just ETLs?

Don't you have to return otherwise you have to pay back your leave pay or is that just ETLs?

That’s what I’m not completely sure about. My HR knew I might not would come back and never said anything to me about it.

That's what I read, which is why I planned to come back even if it was just to put in my two weeks. I've been back for a month. Sticking around for now.

I was on an LOA and the paperwork only says if you don't go back it will be considered a resignation. No paying back or having to give a two weeks notice.

If you voluntarily resign and give two week notice, does Target pay you for vacation that you've accrued?

If you voluntarily resign and give two week notice, does Target pay you for vacation that you've accrued?
Depends on the state. Most don't and you have to use it or lose it.

If you file 2 weeks before your leave is up and your last day for the two weeks is the same as the last day of your leave, will that make you non-rehirable?

2nd question, if you quit in workday, is that your two weeks notice or immediate resignation?

[

2nd question, if you quit in workday, is that your two weeks notice or immediate resignation?
[/QUOTE]
I have the same question. Is giving two weeks notice same as submitting resignation in workday??

When you submit your resignation in workday, you select a specific date for your last day. Just choose one that is at least 2 weeks out so that you're giving 2 weeks notice, kwim. Someone had previously posted that your store isn't notified about your resignation until you complete a survey in workday. Not completely sure if that's accurate, though.

Last edited:
Yeah there is an exit survey following that and it’s saying that tms should do it while working hours if told by your their leader. 5-6 questions and supporting points for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back