Archived Undercover Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMench

Oy vey
If Brian Cornell ever did an episode of undercover boss what do you think he would learn?

that the Target Team Members are a seething cauldron of hate and anger stirred by a ruling class of negligent and incompetent mangers.

So a little negative and overly dramatic So how about as a whole the TM are a hard working group of people that honestly try to do the best job possible given the deficiencies of equipment and management?

- Edit -
words are hard. snark is easy

Last edited:
This always crossed my mind with Gregg and now Brian. So curious...

Let's be honest. Even most of the LODs in our stores don't get a crap about us, and they see us enough to get to know us, if they care to. I doubt this CEO really cares...which is too bad. I am certain they would find enough dumb TMs to go on camera and tell a "stranger" what they think of their employer.

Let's be honest. Even most of the LODs in our stores don't get a crap about us, and they see us enough to get to know us, if they care to. I doubt this CEO really cares...which is too bad. I am certain they would find enough dumb TMs to go on camera and tell a "stranger" what they think of their employer.
At the end of the show he will buy you a new house and give you tons of money too! Just to show that he cAres lol

My store was in a panic for nearly two weeks because the CEO was going to be in Atlanta for one day and they were worried he might make an unscheduled visit to our store. Think corporate visit on steroids.

The day of the possible visit they hid reshop, any unfolded clothes, CAF pulls, anything that made the store look even remotely flawed (or functional). Took days of back breaking work on understaffed shifts to recover from all the dysfunctional fake clean crap they pulled. Of course the CEO only visited competitors and never came anywhere near any Target, much less our store.

Can you imagine how ruined a store would be if it were even rumored that the CEO was filming an episode of Undercover Boss there?

That's the other thing. Target would never allow any sort of filming on their premises to follow around a "TM". Nor would they participate in any sort of stunt that the crews use as an excuse for the reason they are filming. Thus, it would be really obvious to anyone who has ever heard of the show to know exactly what they were up to. And thus we would all be gagged and fired upon speaking to the "media" without permission.

yea I can think of a few TMs who would fall for it... a new TM with a camera crew with a "bad" wig asking all sorts of personal questions "Yes so tell me all your hopes and dreams!"

My store was in a panic for nearly two weeks because the CEO was going to be in Atlanta for one day and they were worried he might make an unscheduled visit to our store. Think corporate visit on steroids.

The day of the possible visit they hid reshop, any unfolded clothes, CAF pulls, anything that made the store look even remotely flawed (or functional). Took days of back breaking work on understaffed shifts to recover from all the dysfunctional fake clean crap they pulled. Of course the CEO only visited competitors and never came anywhere near any Target, much less our store.

Can you imagine how ruined a store would be if it were even rumored that the CEO was filming an episode of Undercover Boss there?
ugh... it would be hell on earth!

Or target would place him in a model store, and make everything seem like nothing is wrong for TV!

A year or two ago, there was a Modern Family episode where everyone went to Target. The store was pristine! Of course I'd gather that they had outside help with making the store look great with that.

A year or two ago, there was a Modern Family episode where everyone went to Target. The store was pristine! Of course I'd gather that they had outside help with making the store look great with that.
Maybe they just raised hours. That also happened on those youtube videos where target partnered with youtubers. I think it was called best year ever. Funniest part of those to me was when they were promoting cartwheel, they showed the login screen without actually logging in lol. Not a TM in sight despite the stores being super zoned and clean.

yea I can think of a few TMs who would fall for it... a new TM with a camera crew with a "bad" wig asking all sorts of personal questions "Yes so tell me all your hopes and dreams!"
We have this one particularly foul mouthed TM who would make it interesting, he drops Fucks, motherfuckers, some great expressions of contempt and disappointment like nothing while working. Gets away with it(sorta) because he keeps it mostly when the store isn't open plus he's super competent at his job.

The former chancellor at my alma mater was on undercover boss while I was attending the university. Made for a very interesting episode.

I am a TL and I actually do email brian on a weekly basis and do get back a response. I let him know what guests and tms are saying. If anyone here knows. Target canada is no more. As well as our numbers are doing great as a company, people don't have to shop here, or have to work here. Its a big turd sandwtand we all have to take a bite.

I am a TL and I actually do email brian on a weekly basis and do get back a response. I let him know what guests and tms are saying. If anyone here knows. Target canada is no more. As well as our numbers are doing great as a company, people don't have to shop here, or have to work here. Its a big turd sandwtand we all have to take a bite.

Seriously, I think the TMs have been eating that sandwich for about ten years now.
It would be nice if your email buddy would do something about the filling.

So how does one get to be Brian's e-mail buddy I have some things to say.

neat but I want to give him a piece of my mind on some things!

Interesting. Steve Jobs used to respond to emails from ransoms. Allegedly Tim Cook does, but he hasn't responded to my complaint about the MacBook charger's crappiness.

In the the past target corporate leadership emails were first.last@target.com according to the Internet. Not sure if the format has changed. The sources I found were years old and mentioned gregg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back