Archived Uniforms and accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm getting welcomed to the family tomorrow morning, an gave a few questions:

1. Do we get a free target t-shirt for our uniforms, or do we just wear our own red and khakis?

2. On the Target website, there is a place for employees to log on and access to see their pay, benefits, schedule(?) etc....how do I get into my account? What would my username and password be?

Thanks guys :)

Welcome! No free shirts. You will be given an orientation for a few hours to explain everything to you.

welcome to the Bullseye!

All will be explained in orientation, including EHR and Max Self Service and all that ( our employee computer stuff... )

Good luck in orientation ( indoctrination...? )! Sit back, relax, and enjoy the compelling, thought-provoking, and dryly witty videos....

And also get ready for more lingo than you have ever had to digest in your life...

Have fun!

Some stores will give new TMs a shirt at orientation (the ones that say ask me how to save 5% on them)

Greetings and salutations.
Welcome to the Break Room.

You need to get you own uniform but the stores often T-shirts that you can get for vibe cards or cheap.
They will give you the info you need to log in (or if they skip over it, bug them for it).
Good luck on your new job.

Welcome!

Everything will be explained during your orientation. You should show up in your own red and khaki, but don't hesitate on asking HR about getting a red shirt or polo.

There is a strong correlation with being very cool/handsome/smart and wearing polos.

What about drop-dead gorgeous? ;) do you think polo's are the best option for girls too?

Yes, in that a polo (tucked-in) makes a great professional appearance and may be helpful for you in the future.

Also, through target.com I think you can access the Bullseye shop and get some fun shirts there....and pretty reasonably priced.

Sometimes store contests will give you a choice of a prize that is a target shirt.

for Men Red Polo from Express or American Eagle they are great and hold up well. You can usually find American Egale polo's on sale for $19.99 and get anothe 20% off that
with their discount coupon found on-line or mailed to you, so final cost would be $15.99 ... for a shirt that WILL hold up and last longer than 6 months, that comes to about
13 cents a day, 5 working days a week for 6 months.

oh and if you are on the flow team here is a great hint to get the stains and marker ink out of clothes.
USE "Graffitti Remover" it's called "Goof Off" the miracle remover, removes the tuff stuff.
Follow the directions, Spray the stain and wait several minutes and blot the stain with and old cloth or paper towel. You can scrub the stain with an old tooth bursh,
but the key is to blot the stain to remove it then wash as normal.

Some of the flow team's "Red shirts" look more "Khaiki" with all the ground in dirt. (I guess they just want to be known as a hard worker.)

Last edited:
You will need at least a couple Red polo shirts. Then depending on your work center, your store may allow you to wear T-shirts for Food Ave or Cart Attendant.

You will need at least a couple Red polo shirts. Then depending on your work center, your store may allow you to wear T-shirts for Food Ave or Cart Attendant.

This is totally dependent on your store. The only people at my store that regularly wear polos are the male TLs or ETLs. In four years I've seen three people wear actual button ups to work, and one's our STL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back