Logistics Unload issues

Anyone else have to work with a perpendicular line to the bay doors? There is such a curve that boxes get stuck and we have to use payroll for an additional person just to push boxes through the curve and it just takes longer overall. Any solutions you all have found?

Afaik every store has a person on the mouth of the truck as the pace setter. My old store was a straight shot and it was definitely easier, but my current store and id assume a lot of older stores have the corner problem. It shouldnt take much longer then the straight truck its just a pain to have to deal with it. If your line is getting backed up to the point that the boxes are pushing each other off then its more of a problem with that then the corner

Anyone else have to work with a perpendicular line to the bay doors? There is such a curve that boxes get stuck and we have to use payroll for an additional person just to push boxes through the curve and it just takes longer overall. Any solutions you all have found?
I worked for a store like that. I recall getting PIPO out to be the worst part. The regular boxes were never more of a problem than a straight line 99% of the time (certain very awkward boxes like long mop boxes might be trouble).

We have one person work "the curve" who unloads the plastics and furniture and infants and pushes the rest down. In addition, he will fix any boxes that get stuck on the curve.

Here are some pics without giving away my store lol. @Planosss

Attachments

• 27534699-2678-4164-8A2A-0006C64C15A6.jpeg
    27534699-2678-4164-8A2A-0006C64C15A6.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 81
  • E763B9F0-AD37-4F83-8EFD-D320B0E5284B.jpeg
    E763B9F0-AD37-4F83-8EFD-D320B0E5284B.jpeg
    993.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Also we have no electric line. Can’t find one to fit an 18 inch line.the unload is out of bay 2 as we don’t have enough extenders to go to bay 1, however I’ve heard that didn’t even make a difference when they tried.

Last edited:
If any of you know, where can I order an 18inch electric line piece? I can’t find it.

We dont use and electric line either, imo just seems like you guys are not getting the stuff off the line fast enough, idk if its not enough people on the line, like there is ever enough 😂, or your team members are not helping eah other enough. They expect a lot having a good knowledgable team that can deal with and plan ahead for issues on their own is key

Back