Feb. 3–11, 2020
Exempt team members​
Hourly team members at Headquarters, RGD offices and Region 100 & 200 Stores​
Feb. 13–21, 2020
Hourly team members at Region 300 & 400 Stores and Distribution Centers​
COBRA​
The new offerings that caught my eye are:

Free telemental health visits
If you are enrolled in a Target medical plan, you will have access to free in-network telemental health visits in the HRA plan. In the HSA plan, these visits will be covered at 100% after you reach your deductible. This is in addition to the free in-network physical health Virtual Visits introduced last year.​

This is therapy over the phone, I think. Didn't see anything else that specified what this entails, but assuming it's more help offerings without leaving the home.

New anxiety program
Daylight is a fully automated, yet highly personalized mobile app designed to expertly guide you through worry and anxiety. Daylight listens and talks to you, understands your challenges and goals, and guides you through learning and practicing proven strategies for reducing worry and anxiety in your life. This program is available at no cost to you or your spouse/domestic partner if enrolled in a Target medical plan. This is in addition to Team Member LifeResources (TMLR), which will continue to be available to all team members, their dependents and any household members.​
This is an app offered by a company called Big Health (Big Health | Helping millions back to good mental health - https://www.bighealth.com/). They also will be offering another app called Sleepio. From what I've gleaned; CVS Health was first to partner up with this company and I guess Target caught wind and joined in. Considering how many TMs in my store suffer from one form or another of anxiety (myself included), this seems like a solid benefit offering.

I have to admit, it's nice to see that Target is trying to give more mental health options for TMs. It's a tough nut to crack (no pun intended) to give affordable, personal options to find solutions to mental health struggles. And these seem to be more future-forward than just sitting on a couch in a therapist's office.

I have used virtual visit for medical. The app also had telemental offerings, but not free like the medical. I assume it will be through the same app. It was easy.

Back