Archived Upcoming remodel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scope generally refers to amount of work to be done vs timeline.

A high scope remodel would be something like a grocery install in a high volume store. Installing coolers is disruptive, electronics reno really not as much so.

Hm. No clue.

For my store we're High Scope. Got:

Completely brand new checklanes with new POS systems.
4 new SCOs and moving the old ones.
Gift n go
Trend Spot
Rennovating Food Ave and Starbucks
Rennovating guest bathrooms
Rennovating offices and break room
Baby 360
Home inno
Kitchen NextGen
Some weird new Seasonal I guess its Seasonal NextGen
A lowerscope electronics
A& 2.0
New tiles throughout whole store
All new CSE frames
Loss of photo

Anybody getting rid of all the carpet in Softlines (aka: A&A)? I heard something about a remodel today that does that.... everything going to tile I think.

Anybody getting rid of all the carpet in Softlines (aka: A&A)? I heard something about a remodel today that does that.... everything going to tile I think.
My store just finished an A&A remodel and we got new carpet. I haven’t seen anything about stores with tile softlines, but its possible.

My store just finished an A&A remodel and we got new carpet. I haven’t seen anything about stores with tile softlines, but its possible.

We got new carpet in A&A for the areas that were surrounding the Jewelry/Accessories floor pad but my bosses were talking about another remodel coming and tile floor.... guess we'll see.

I just went to a store that was mid-remodel and yuck. I didn’t like anything. Music, new fitting rooms...not all clumped into one area but across several different sections. Really odd layout with the fitting rooms making a awkward visual break. TMs with many many carts of reshop at the entrance of the only available section of fitting room. Looked so tacky tbh. Guest services at the entrance with carts full of reshop right in the open. Based on what I saw, I hope we don’t get remodeled anytime soon.

Ugh I wish we lost food ave.

Just expand Starbucks. That's our big seller.

Hm. No clue.

For my store we're High Scope. Got:

Completely brand new checklanes with new POS systems.
4 new SCOs and moving the old ones.
Gift n go
Trend Spot
Rennovating Food Ave and Starbucks
Rennovating guest bathrooms
Rennovating offices and break room
Baby 360
Home inno
Kitchen NextGen
Some weird new Seasonal I guess its Seasonal NextGen
A lowerscope electronics
A& 2.0
New tiles throughout whole store
All new CSE frames
Loss of photo

Damn, and I thought my store was old. When we got Babt 360, it was low scope. It took about a month and involved moving gondolas and tile and other things that annoyed us and the guests. I for one would love them to remove the jewelry boat and do a beauty blowout.

There was a test down here and it failed. It makes the area look to wal-martesque. (low budget cheap)

They wanted this: (its a Neiman Marcus in Manhattan)
neiman-marcus-cosmetics-department.jpg

They got this:
58e7dacc77bb70f3398b6db9-1024x768.jpg

We need to accept that we aren't going to EVER get the clientele that picture one gets. We will ALWAYS get the people two gets (Dollar General)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back