Archived Upcoming Transition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright... So did I miss something? We started our Domestics transition today. No where did I see anything about shower caddies moving from "Shower Storage" to "Shower Basics"... It ended up being a set all, push all kind of day.

Alright... So did I miss something? We started our Domestics transition today. No where did I see anything about shower caddies moving from "Shower Storage" to "Shower Basics"... It ended up being a set all, push all kind of day.
All that clearance had me worried...i expect major moves.

All that clearance had me worried...i expect major moves.
Our store had a 3-4 way move. 3 POGS rotated (Hard, Storage and Ladders), plus scales moved out of one and into Basics. Plus all the towels moved aisles. The towels look dumb. The other section looks good. We ended up not being able to set 24 feet of the back wall due to clearance. But it's also a week ahead so who knows.

Our store had a 3-4 way move. 3 POGS rotated (Hard, Storage and Ladders), plus scales moved out of one and into Basics. Plus all the towels moved aisles. The towels look dumb. The other section looks good. We ended up not being able to set 24 feet of the back wall due to clearance. But it's also a week ahead so who knows.
My clearance towels are empty. Same with bathroom storage. The few odds and ends will go quick once we merch onto an endcap.

My clearance towels are empty. Same with bathroom storage. The few odds and ends will go quick once we merch onto an endcap.
I'm hoping it'll go quick. It was a mess... Although it was worse because I missed the pre-tie so I had 6, 8 foot tall pallets of unsorted merch. Ya live and ya learn.

That's what I get even with pre-ties... oh joy.
When we set Storage and Hard they were both completely empty. Shower caddies and scales moved into the same aisle as Basics so that stayed pretty full. The advantage to setting my towels last week is the unload team had to push them.

Did anybody else have issues with bath storage and hard goods both calling for 12' but the map shows 24'? I have nothing else in the aisle except one pog that is calling for three sections

Did anybody else have issues with bath storage and hard goods both calling for 12' but the map shows 24'? I have nothing else in the aisle except one pog that is calling for three sections
Mine fit accurately? My storage pog is 24, but my hard goods is 20 due to my focal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back