Archived "Urgent" E-Batch Ad Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackAndCry

Furniture, Call Button One
Out of curiosity, how many stores actually print the urgent sign batch that drops in for the ad? I actually printed ours this week since it included a sign correcting the misprint with the Beats in the ad, but I'm fairly sure nobody else ever actually prints them at my store.

Out of curiosity, how many stores actually print the urgent sign batch that drops in for the ad? I actually printed ours this week since it included a sign correcting the misprint with the Beats in the ad, but I'm fairly sure nobody else ever actually prints them at my store.

My ETL hounds me to get it done. Sometimes they ask me to print stuff that dont exist in ebatch so I have to custom make it out of powerpoint.

That was the biggest e-batch I have ever seen! 499 signs. And the printer cartridge crapped out on me so I couldn't print all of the 7x11s, but I did get the Beats one to print at least.

Think this is what I was given yesterday in addition to my regular pile. Funny thing was though that none of those things were actually on sale. Caught it just by accident after putting up a few, then scanned a bunch of others. All items were at the regular price. The LOD for yesterday morning said sometimes the system drops in the sale prices after the store opens. Checked then too and nope. Tossed all those specially printed urgent signs.

I did for the lettuce recall after being asked about it 5 different times

Funny thing was though that none of those things were actually on sale.

I wish someone would tell the person who keeps dropping those "As Advertised" signs in to the eBatch that the company did away with those signs last year. There were even press releases on how Target was simplifying our sales and signing. We don't even have the "As Advertised" card stock anymore.

Now, can we have a talk about the 3x2s for the hot toys that come in with the weekly signing? I'm guessing that the industrial printing presses they use require a heavier card stock, but boy, are those a bitch to separate. I don't know why they can't just make them an eBatch and drop them to the stores that way. The store card stock is a breeze to separate.

Anyway, back to the OPs actual question, I check a couple times a week, and print/post the relevant ones.

Think this is what I was given yesterday in addition to my regular pile. Funny thing was though that none of those things were actually on sale. Caught it just by accident after putting up a few, then scanned a bunch of others. All items were at the regular price. The LOD for yesterday morning said sometimes the system drops in the sale prices after the store opens. Checked then too and nope. Tossed all those specially printed urgent signs.
We had that happen, but it was because I printed it before the new ad prices were in effect. I printed it after midnight and then the prices were right. It's stupid.

I wish someone would tell the person who keeps dropping those "As Advertised" signs in to the eBatch that the company did away with those signs last year. There were even press releases on how Target was simplifying our sales and signing. We don't even have the "As Advertised" card stock anymore.

Now, can we have a talk about the 3x2s for the hot toys that come in with the weekly signing? I'm guessing that the industrial printing presses they use require a heavier card stock, but boy, are those a bitch to separate. I don't know why they can't just make them an eBatch and drop them to the stores that way. The store card stock is a breeze to separate.

Anyway, back to the OPs actual question, I check a couple times a week, and print/post the relevant ones.

I don't understand how they did away with "Special Purchase" signs. When I have to print ones for BOGO items or something similar, I tell everyone to use Sale signs even though the items aren't technically on sale. The New at Target signs and Priced Right Daily signs need to go.

At my old store, the ad-prep lady always prints out these batches. Gets yelled at for staying late to sort them out though (no one else will do it). Last week she said that she had over 500 signs to print and they still complained. Just wondering how long it takes other stores to complete ad-prep. The ETLs there think this team member is milking the time clock and think she should be done in 5 hours or less. Just don't think they don't know what it takes to complete this process.

At my old store, the ad-prep lady always prints out these batches. Gets yelled at for staying late to sort them out though (no one else will do it). Last week she said that she had over 500 signs to print and they still complained. Just wondering how long it takes other stores to complete ad-prep. The ETLs there think this team member is milking the time clock and think she should be done in 5 hours or less. Just don't think they don't know what it takes to complete this process.
Without an ebatch, an hour or less. There's a grid you can search on workbench for hope long it should take each week by store level. I've never needed the time they allow. Except black Friday ad which wasn't pre-sorted.

When I have to print ones for BOGO items or something similar, I tell everyone to use Sale signs even though the items aren't technically on sale.
Wouldn't that be considered false advertising? "Sale" indicates a lower-than-usual price. That's not the same as a BOGO offer.

Wouldn't that be considered false advertising? "Sale" indicates a lower-than-usual price. That's not the same as a BOGO offer.

You are correct, but between FGC or Sale I think sale would make more sense. They need to bring Special Purchase back.

Oops, there's another ad screwup this week, so hopefully I get to at least print the 7x11s.

Workbench said they would drop the disclaimer sign for the $49.99 pooping Unicorn pictured in the ad under the $9.99 toys. Did they? No. So, I made my own. Really don't want any TMs dealing with guests without a sign for them to point to.

Oh, and thanks for the eBatch of sale signs that had the regular price on them. Don't mind waisting my time printing them, then printing the correct ones.

Workbench said they would drop the disclaimer sign for the $49.99 pooping Unicorn pictured in the ad under the $9.99 toys. Did they? No. So, I made my own. Really don't want any TMs dealing with guests without a sign for them to point to.
Which item in the ad is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back