Vacation Accrual during the Pandemic

I was wondering if Target has or will lift the vacation accrual limit at least for awhile during this challenging time. My store needs help. They are asking all of us to work up to 50 hours per week for OPU's and SFS. I'm willing and able, but I will hit my vacation accrual limit on my next paycheck. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone have any information regarding this?

Itll let you go up to six weeks in the past and submit up to your average hours. Even a few hours spent on previous weeks should be able to help spend some and allow you to keep accrueing.

Each vacation & personal holiday bucket accrue at their own rate & cap out at their own rate. Cap out is 1 1/2 times your yearly accrual. So.
Vacation pay, If you accrue 1 week a year (40hrs) your cap is 60. If you accrue 2 weeks (80 hours) you cap at 100. So on an so forth.

Same for personal holiday except it's a lot less. If you accrue two personal holiday days (16 hours) then you cap at 24. If you accrue 3 personal holiday days (24) you cap at 32.

You'll know what your accrual rate is on the pay tab on targetpayandbenefits.com

If you still have problems catch up with your store HR, they should be able to help

Itll let you go up to six weeks in the past and submit up to your average hours. Even a few hours spent on previous weeks should be able to help spend some and allow you to keep accrueing.

Each vacation & personal holiday bucket accrue at their own rate & cap out at their own rate. Cap out is 1 1/2 times your yearly accrual. So.
Vacation pay, If you accrue 1 week a year (40hrs) your cap is 60. If you accrue 2 weeks (80 hours) you cap at 100. So on an so forth.

Same for personal holiday except it's a lot less. If you accrue two personal holiday days (16 hours) then you cap at 24. If you accrue 3 personal holiday days (24) you cap at 32.

You'll know what your accrual rate is on the pay tab on targetpayandbenefits.com

If you still have problems catch up with your store HR, they should be able to help
Not sure where you get your info but it’s a tad bit incorrect . And I already used 2 weeks of sick for family emergency

Attachments

• A8667A92-DB78-4E5A-9645-A6F13296D125.png
    A8667A92-DB78-4E5A-9645-A6F13296D125.png
    232 KB · Views: 58
Not sure where you get your info but it’s a tad bit incorrect . And I already used 2 weeks of sick for family emergency

Your information about you specifically should be on targetpayandbenefits.com or available by talking to your HR. If neither are able to help you, call HROC. They'll definitely have the most accurate information for you specifically.

Last edited:
Back