Archived Vacation Payout??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I have a question maybe someone can answer? I was wondering if I would be able to Payout some of my vacation hours for a slightly bigger check. And how vacation Payout works? Would I be able to use the hours I accured last year for a payout this year?

So, I have a question maybe someone can answer? I was wondering if I would be able to Payout some of my vacation hours for a slightly bigger check. And how vacation Payout works? Would I be able to use the hours I accured last year for a payout this year?

You can add your vacation hours up to your average hours you work. So if you average 35 hours and last week you worked 30 hours, you can add 5 hours of vacation pay to that week. If you worked 40, then that's above your average hours so you couldn't add any vacation time.

And yes vacation hours you earn don't go away with the new year

On any week that you work less than your average hours, you can use your vacation or sick time to pad your hours, up to your average. That's all I know. I do this pretty often so idk anything about payout cuz I always use my hours up this way.

Please just have one thread on a topic.
You will have better chance of getting the answer you need and I won't have to do extra work.
Thanks.

My bad, I had thought the other one hadn't posted cause my phone died. Sorry.

You can also go back in time and add hours to weeks in the past. I helped a team member who was quitting use all 40 hours by going back to old weeks where she was sick.

If you're under 5 years with target you accrue your average hours worth of vacation time each year, and your limit is 1.5x your average hours. So if you average 10 hours a week you'll get less vacation, but your cap is also lower.

If you're under 5 years with target you accrue your average hours worth of vacation time each year, and your limit is 1.5x your average hours. So if you average 10 hours a week you'll get less vacation, but your cap is also lower.
No, there is a hard max of 60 hours.

IMG_1564.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back