Archived Vacation time off error

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i took a 13 day vacation it was approved and everything, but it seems i had a mistake a didnt ask off the 13th day and i am scheduled to close but my plane doesnt land until 8-8:30 that night and by the time i get home and stuff it will be closer to 10pm. i know it was my mistake but what should i do?

so i took a 13 day vacation it was approved and everything, but it seems i had a mistake a didnt ask off the 13th day and i am scheduled to close but my plane doesnt land until 8-8:30 that night and by the time i get home and stuff it will be closer to 10pm. i know it was my mistake but what should i do?

When is your vacation? If it's within 2 weeks, then you may have to ask someone to take your shift or swap.

When is your vacation? If it's within 2 weeks, then you may have to ask someone to take your shift or swap.
that is the thing im already on it, its almost over the shift im supposed to work is tomorrow and i did try to find someone to take my shift or swap but could find nobody, i did let my ETL know before i left. i was going to call today and speak with her again to let her know i wont be in tomorrow. im the cart attendant and at my store theres only 3 of us that are closing trained, one is opening tomorrow already other has college. i posted my shift but the chances anybody took it are slim

They let you take 13 days. I could only take 10 or else I had to do an LOA.

But I’d just call out tomorrow. What other option do you really have?

They let you take 13 days. I could only take 10 or else I had to do an LOA.

But I’d just call out tomorrow. What other option do you really have?
Back in the day at my store, if management really liked you, you could put in for 10 days off in one request, then open a new request for a couple of more days. They would approve both so you could get over the mandated 10 day limit.

Weird. Back in April I needed to take time off, and I was told that I needed to be off 14 days to get an LOA, and 13 or less was regular time off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back