COVID-19 Vaccine Pay

I'm sure most have heard but if you haven't, Target is paying every team member that gets a COVID vaccine! Just flash your card to your ETL-HR and they can key the pay which will show up on your paycheck for two hours as emergency pay. Each dose qualifies so you can get a total of 4 hours added. You can show them as soon as you get the first shot or later when you get both. I've only had one so far but swung by the HR office to let them know and it was added to my next paycheck!

At my store someone told me the "vaccination pay" is only if you get your shot when you are scheduled for work.

Since I got mine last Wednesday before work I won't get paid.

Also if you have a CVS in your store check to see if they have started giving the shot and have a standby list! Ours just started this past week and for whatever reason people have been not showing up for appointments. For Moderna there are 10 doses per vial and once it's been opened they need to use it within 12 hours meaning there's lots of chance that there's a few extra doses every day.

I was also denied the vaccine pay because my shots didn't happen during work. I'm actually kind of pissed about it.

I was also denied the vaccine pay because my shots didn't happen during work. I'm actually kind of pissed about it.
Vaccine pay can be for call outs for vaccine but is meant to be used for when you have vaccines scheduled outside of work shifts. It’s listed on workbench and the Target press page.

My store put up signs around tsc saying we get vaccine pay if you got sick and missed time because of side effects from the shots. Most TMs won't know that it's actually for everyone that got the shots. Can't tell if they're being cheap or well, my HR isn't the brightest bulb so it could be that lol.

I did get the vaccine pay on my last pay check.

As usual my store didn't share any info about vaccine pay.

I think the only reason I got it is my second shot required me to change my schedule.

They did the same thing when the bonuses were issued.

Back