Archived Vacuum wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else's vacuum wall completely unlocated and have many incorrect prices? How would I go about fixing it at my store?

Go under Online Planogram, find department number and see what's the newest vacuum pog.
Then I tie it? I have never dealt with pogs or anything and am just a lowly closer that gets really annoyed during pushing and zoning.

Then I tie it? I have never dealt with pogs or anything and am just a lowly closer that gets really annoyed during pushing and zoning.

You could tie it for now, but it still need to be set eventually which means changing all the strips, otherwise some locations will be inaccurate on the label. You should bring this up to your leader who should bring it up to the GM leader/presentation experts of that area.

It
You could tie it for now, but it still need to be set eventually which means changing all the strips, otherwise some locations will be inaccurate on the label. You should bring this up to your leader who should bring it up to the GM leader/presentation experts of that area.
But I can't even get the pog on my work

If it was never tied, you probably have a bunch of displays that need to be moved/unboxed as well. It was at least 2 days of work when we reset our vacuums a last month.

Not really an easy fix, unfortunately.

Thank you for caring enough to FIX a problem.
either the pog is simply untied or the rev/transition was not completed.

1. Scan any vaccuum
2. Click blue description and go to bottom of new page - THAT is the correct POG/REV.
It’s possible you were trying an older pog number.
The pog at the end of the strip may have been replaced with the revision pog which may not have changed every strip.
3. Tap the pog , tie, and print ALL labels.
4. Put the labels in the correct sections
5. zone.
6. Tell a transition tm/TL to check the displays for you.

I guess not. I tried clicking on the POG in myWork but then it says not found. It is really annoying. Any tips?
Scan a vacuum, click the description, the new pog number is listed at the bottom. Print out pog and set it. Lol.
It changes a lot. I threw away sooo many old displays and you should have at least 15 new displays in the backroom somewhere.

Scan a vacuum, click the description, the new pog number is listed at the bottom. Print out pog and set it. Lol.
It changes a lot. I threw away sooo many old displays and you should have at least 15 new displays in the backroom somewhere.
I don't think I should be doing that as a closer who is just supposed to push and zone tho

Why did you ask then 😂
I mean I'd like too... but idk if I should

I mean should I just tie the latest pog and zone it and call it good?

Speaking of, I think I have a shift for the vacuum wall for inventory next week so I am going to do it then

I mean I'd like too... but idk if I should

I mean should I just tie the latest pog and zone it and call it good?

Speaking of, I think I have a shift for the vacuum wall for inventory next week so I am going to do it then
Tell your TL or whoever that you noticed this being a problem and would like to personally tackle it! It’ll be worth it and make you look good if they let you make it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back