Archived Vendor/rep Contact List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

where do you guys go for vendor contact numbers when you do not have them. Our Xbox display went down and our Xbox rep comes in MAYBE twice a year and never leaves any information. I've only been the lead in electronics for a little over a year so there is still much I need to learn. Any resources to reach out to our reps / vendors?

I would check the visit log book at the guest service desk. A lot of vendors have their own sheets with contact info and some even leave business cards in there. My next guess would be to mysupport it.

Put in a MySupport, then the PMT should send it up the chain. Once your rep does come in to fix it, get their contact info

Hey guys,

where do you guys go for vendor contact numbers when you do not have them. Our Xbox display went down and our Xbox rep comes in MAYBE twice a year and never leaves any information. I've only been the lead in electronics for a little over a year so there is still much I need to learn. Any resources to reach out to our reps / vendors?
Hey guys,

At our store, we have a binder at the electronics boat specifically for Nintendo, Playstation, and Xbox that they sign each time they stop to check out their video games aisle. It has all the contact info you need.

Also, check around the console/display, sometimes you may find a sticker with the phone number to the rep.

Last edited:
It only works on in-store computers but wiki.target.com. Has a huuuuge amount of resources. If you search in the bar for digital entertainment or something like that it will give you pictures and details on a lot of the displays along with processes for replacing them.

It only works on in-store computers but wiki.target.com. Has a huuuuge amount of resources. If you search in the bar for digital entertainment or something like that it will give you pictures and details on a lot of the displays along with processes for replacing them.

Search electronic interactives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back