Archived Vendor return IR/MIR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indred

Reverse Logistics
I have worked at target for awhile, and worked Mostly backroom/ flow, but I only just started as the reciver. The last one left in a hurry as Q4 hit, so no one was doing the job for a few weeks. When I came back from training, I realized how messed up the last receivers work center was, and why he/she left so quickly. I have been working at steady pace playing catch up, although I am stuck on how to ship out return to vendor dvds. I pulled them with (rev log pulls), but I’m not sure what to do next. I understand (CRC dvds) and how to do the reader link books, because we already have the shipping labels. In general I have no idea how to ship anything out through fedex or ups, and no one seems to know at my target. Absolutely any help would be appreciated.

Sister stores, can be a big help. Your store should have a account for both UPS & FedEx, the HRTM should be able to help you figure out how to the account(cause they ship out stuff). I have covered receiver but can't remember what the process is, cause I think I did one or two of those MIRs.

I don’t usually talk to our HR, that would be why I Didn’t know that . Ok perfect that’s where I wil start, also has your store started to call them IRs yet I was told it was supposed to be the new term for MIRs?

You should have a specific account set up for ups and fedex that is for Reverse Logistics use. When I took over receiving at my store the info for those was taped up next to the computer. But if you can't find it I agree that you should check with HR, but there is a chance they won't know (they don't even know what their own ups info is at my store) And it is good to partner with other stores, I only got one day of official training for receiving so there were times when I had to call another local store to ask some questions.

With shipping dvds to the vendors it is crucial that you don't mix up the IRs since you don't scan them into a container like you do with return to CRC IRs.

This isn't related to IRs but since you just took over receiving I would suggest figuring out the state of all your paperwork. There is a document called something like Retention Guidelines (I'll double check I don't remember exactly what it is) it will tell you how long you are specifically supposed to hold onto all paperwork. When I took over in my store I had to go through boxes of paperwork that the last receiver just left. There was no method to the boxes and I ended up shredding 75% of it.

I have worked at target for awhile, and worked Mostly backroom/ flow, but I only just started as the reciver. The last one left in a hurry as Q4 hit, so no one was doing the job for a few weeks. When I came back from training, I realized how messed up the last receivers work center was, and why he/she left so quickly. I have been working at steady pace playing catch up, although I am stuck on how to ship out return to vendor dvds. I pulled them with (rev log pulls), but I’m not sure what to do next. I understand (CRC dvds) and how to do the reader link books, because we already have the shipping labels. In general I have no idea how to ship anything out through fedex or ups, and no one seems to know at my target. Absolutely any help would be appreciated.
Irs dvds mostly are crc . You pull them in revlog pulls ship it in revlog. Make sure all your batches are marked with the ir select which batch you gonna ship and go to revlog , click ship it’s gonna ask you for a carton label per crc shipping which should be a pink one, you scan the carton and then each item that was pulled in that ir . When all the items are added , click done then chose chargeback and the printer will print your copies and put them on crc pallet. Also very crucial all cellphones be it ir , or recycling you can not under no circumstances not send it crc . It will say to ship it crc but not put it on pallet it has to go out via Fedex. Your stl should have your account for Fedex .
Also vendor credit aka , Pepsi , coke , frito lay etc all those are done in revlog too, go to the3 dots and will ask what you want and say credit. Also sweep it gets done in rev log pulls and shipped in revlog . Also recalls.

Awesome, thank you so much. Even though everything was updated we still have to use the pink stickers when doing crc IR’s right. I found some but was not told about them from my trainer?

P.S It bugs me doing things I’m not completely sure of lol but I’ll get there. again thank you

Awesome, thank you so much. Even though everything was updated we still have to use the pink stickers when doing crc IR’s right. I found some but was not told about them from my trainer?

P.S It bugs me doing things I’m not completely sure of lol but I’ll get there. again thank you
Yes you still your the crc pink labels for ir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back