Vendor

Yes I refused your recent order. I've told sales rep truck to shelf as much as possible. You have 2 pallet spaces. If it's in the back do not order it. You told me you removed it from your order but it just magically comes in. Just order enough for required saleplanners when they first get set. Don't need backstock for that. You blame the mdser for not pushing product. Called you boss and constantly submitting on Globalwor so many times.
Issues with mdser not working backstock completely. Sometimes not even finishing the truck cause you're at your max time. I know your pallets are packed but it's needed on the floor so get it out. Oh you say it's outdated. Well pull it so credits are issued. I'm always pointing out what you didn't put out on your last vist. Called your supervisor and submitted Issues to Globalworx many times.
Threatened to refuse last weeks truck but supervisor for sales rep said it will be taken care of.
The first pallet that came off this recent
truck had layers of mdse we did not need. I guess it was magically order again. With 2 more pallets still on the truck. Order refused!!
My bosses backed me. Yes I know we will have outs before the next delivery. No you can not bring in a delivery before your scheduled day.
You wouldn't believe calls we got from the vendor supervisors to take the truck. My leaders backed me.
It is aggravating to have to do this and deal with all the pushback the reps gives us. Sitting here now I just laugh about.

Yep. I refused a beer vendor the other day because he brought in a bunch of stuff we didn't need. The driver didn't have a credit on the next delivery so the whole order was refused.

If you don't put your foot down with some vendors they will walk all over you. Still relatively new to the role, but this was one of the first things I learned.

Things will be good for a couple weeks. Then it will start happening again. I'm sure we all have the one company that is always the most challenging. This company has been one the worst in our district.
Same vendor. Delivery comes in. Mdser arrives. Loads a u boat. I walked the floor with mdser about issues with sales rep order. Valid points. Mdser worked that u boat and left. So now there's unworked pallets! Chat bot and text Supervisor.

Same vendor. Delivery comes in. Mdser arrives. Loads a u boat. I walked the floor with mdser about issues with sales rep order. Valid points. Mdser worked that u boat and left. So now there's unworked pallets! Chat bot and text Supervisor.
My TL lets the wine vendors leave their product on a flat bed and/or three-tier for days on end.

I would wrap the stuff and put in a pallet up in the steel after a day or two.

We don't have the room to leave that stuff laying around.

My TL lets the wine vendors leave their product on a flat bed and/or three-tier for days on end.

I would wrap the stuff and put in a pallet up in the steel after a day or two.

We don't have the room to leave that stuff laying around.
I don't have steel space to let something like tie up a spot. Need space for sweep stuff and all the recycling stuff.

Back