Archived Vineyard vines batches 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been backstocking anything VV I come across with a 5/18 street date. Bet when I go in this morning it'll pull

I've been backstocking anything VV I come across with a 5/18 street date. Bet when I go in this morning it'll pull
Waste of time for you and the team members who pull it. It should have been all put together and put on the floor after close of business Friday ready for open on Saturday may 18th. It will all sell today. I bet my store will be sold out by 10 a m.

Bet when I go in this morning it'll pull

And sho nuff it had vanished from the wacos when I started at 6. What really threw me was that there were about 30 guests waiting outside before we opened. I didn't know that many folks in my neck of the woods were that keen on dropping thirty doll hairs for a bath towel with a pink whale on it, but our capitalist friends up at Mount Doom seem to know what they're doing for once

It wasn't selling that hot at my store, selling yes, but not a door busting blow out like Hunter was. I think people have held back and figured lets see what happens.

Waste of time for you and the team members who pull it. It should have been all put together and put on the floor after close of business Friday ready for open on Saturday may 18th. It will all sell today. I bet my store will be sold out by 10 a m.
It really must be the demographics and location because we still have a lot of product at my store. Granted we didn't get everything but what we did get it's selling very slowly. Maybe when they open up online pick up or SFS it will sell out and corporate did this to give guests a chance to purchase Items in person.

Last edited:
you need to acknowledge your truck before the pulls drop
And how is that affecting your time? Truck gets acknowledged 30 minutes before anyone even gets to start their shift ( besides inbound) .Besides you acknowledge your truck 30 minutes before the autofill for the sole purpose of minimizing your freight . That way whatever it’s in the truck doesn’t come in your autofill.
But like I said it’s should’ve been staged .

It really just be the demographics and location because we still have a lot of product at my store. Granted we didn't get everything but what we did get it's selling very slowly. Maybe when they open up online pick up or SFS it will sell out and corporate did this to give guests a chance to purchase Items in person.
Monday we shall see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back