Archived WA store getting rid of vests?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people don't own a red shirt?

Sure I did and do, but somehow I don't think Spot would have let me wear it.

eat_the_rich_for_dark_colors_maroon__03805.1432422625.1280.1280_480x480.jpg

Any advice? I know this has been a discussed topic but as from a store in WA, I know our rules regarding attire are different than others. They are changing the store rule (again) on attire, and getting rid of all but maybe three vests by April 1st, 2019. They are going to be requiring and an ID sign out (DL??, idk what kind of ID yet) for those not wearing red. They aren’t purchasing us uniforms but running a “clothing swap.” My question is, is this an okay form of them providing uniform, and if not who would you recommend we contact, especially if there has been no change from cooperates handbooks? There has been a lot of disapproval around the store regarding this coming change, and so I was wondering what our options are besides my other coworkers purchasing their own vests xD. Thank you!
It is absolutely embarrassing for a multi billion dollar company to be hanging up these signs. 🤦‍♀️

This is from WA labor and industries regarding uniforms, and I’m pretty sure red isn’t a common color in people’s closets

Attachments

• 0C9EF425-FBD6-433E-B629-5A4B8755FBEA.jpeg
    0C9EF425-FBD6-433E-B629-5A4B8755FBEA.jpeg
    524.3 KB · Views: 14
BIG OL UPDATE! April 1st came around and the vests still exist. They went back on them taking them away. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ prob cuz our external HR ratted on them. Stay tuned for more wild posts from my store in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back