Archived WARNING- tomorrow autofills

Status
Not open for further replies.
communication was sent out at the dtl level that the Autofill system is being adjusted tonight. Official word is to expect Autofills 15hrs+ larger then usual, it is required to pull-push-backstock everything that triggers. Anything not pulled will roll into the next batch, it is projected to impact the 1's and 3's.

Good luck guys, drop manuals now while you have the chance

Depends on your log/sales floor teams. Lots of pulls coming out in the morning, might be AHOD. Hopefully it all goes out, otherwise we're spending equal amounts of time backstocking it again...

Depends on your log/sales floor teams. Lots of pulls coming out in the morning, might be AHOD. Hopefully it all goes out, otherwise we're spending equal amounts of time backstocking it again...
And all the backstocking is a shame and I feel sorry for you back room team members. If that is the case for all stores I hope all goes well.

Oh snap! we or at least i did not get that communication! yikes it will be an interesting morning!

Yeah ours were fine too. The grocery fillgroups were a bit heavier than normal, but everything else was very light.

communication was sent out at the dtl level that the Autofill system is being adjusted tonight. Official word is to expect Autofills 15hrs+ larger then usual, it is required to pull-push-backstock everything that triggers. Anything not pulled will roll into the next batch, it is projected to impact the 1's and 3's.

Good luck guys, drop manuals now while you have the chance

Didn't notice a thing

I had a pull yesterday where 90% was back stock. Even the dude in flow was like im not surprised. Today was the same thing....ugh.

The pulls are being adjusted for key areas Toys, Seasonal, Electronics, Entertainment. It is to start 11/20. System will pull 2x expected daily sales or 50% of shelf capacity. First pulls on Sunday may be larger if you have items in the backroom that meet the pull criteria, should normalize after that. Info is located under the Q4 link on workbench.

Last edited:
The pulls are being adjusted for key areas Toys, Seasonal, Electronics, Entertainment. It is to start 11/20. System will pull 2x expected daily sales or 50% of shelf capacity. First pulls on Monday may be larger if you have items in the backroom that meet the pull criteria, should normalize after that. Info is located under the Q4 link on workbench.
Good because the way it was pulling will never fill the floor

I had a pull yesterday where 90% was back stock. Even the dude in flow was like im not surprised. Today was the same thing....ugh.

Your capacities and SFQ must be off, there should be minimal back stock for every Auto and CAF with the new system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back