We should stop accepting personal checks UNLESS to get Target Debit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly ya'll gotta cut it out. Let OP complain about checks. Lord knows it's finally something different than circlejerking over the same points on how modernization has failed. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Shut up.

No kidding. Literally anywhere else, they have someone from the relevant department come to the lanes to pick it up immediately. They check the temp and make the call whether to toss it or restock.

Up until a few years ago, that's what we did too.

That's how grocery stores do it too. Was kind of a shock when I came to Target. I assume they figure it's cheaper to toss than to put it back. But damn it's a huge waste.

I'm obviously not going anywhere. I brought a chair and cooler full of cold ones for the mod's especially commie.

SmartSelect_20190123-182257_Chrome.jpg

Maybe it's the topics but it seems like some threads in this place turn into Massive Circle Jerks of Useless Snark, I'm pretty sure there was punk band in the 80's called that.

I think to myself, this time they are going to act like grownups and not throw poo at each other but nope every time your guys disappoint me.

So screw this thread, I'm putting it to bed and hoping I don't have to see another one like it for a long time.

Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back