We Went Viral on Facebook in a Bad Way šŸ˜¢

Yeah see this is why I'm grateful not to be in softlines anymore. Having to tend to this kind of garbage every single day is more than a little demoralizing. Sometimes I'd be going around the store (while we still had cleaning) and I'd see shit like this, and 2, 3, sometimes even 4 carts of unsorted clothes. It's ridiculous.

Now my store is no where near as bad as this but I feel like it's the amount of clothes that we get in is the huge issue. Hundreds of the same shirts and nowhere to put them. Same with shoes. We don't have the backroom space they think we do and it's impossible to keep the store clean and zoned when there is far too much product on the salesfloor.

Is this your store? I had to go check the photos you posted the other day LOL. Our store has every z-rack full of reshop, multiples carts in various places. I feel really bad for style.

Visited a store like that (it may be that store) in eastern North Carolina. Looked like they had a 5 years of Women's clearance.

Last edited:
As bad as my store has gotten, it's never been *this* bad.

Overpushed floor + callouts + backup calls + lack of good leadership + guests who don't give a crap about anyone but themselves = this mess.
Yeah, the backup calls are definitely a huge part of it. They do that a lot here. Understaff the front, who cares, we can backup call!

Why isn't the work getting done???

Yeah, the backup calls are definitely a huge part of it. They do that a lot here. Understaff the front, who cares, we can backup call!

Why isn't the work getting done???
A issue I see throughout my store are people working side by side as if they are somehow tether to each other. One person is pushing a two tier while the other is just walking along. Two people bringing a uboat to throw away cardboard. Again one pushing one just walking along. When working on salesfloor they are within a few feet of each other. It drives me šŸ¤Ŗ

A issue I see throughout my store are people working side by side as if they are somehow tether to each other. One person is pushing a two tier while the other is just walking along. Two people bringing a uboat to throw away cardboard. Again one pushing one just walking along. When working on salesfloor they are within a few feet of each other. It drives me šŸ¤Ŗ
Par for the course given spot has turned into a glorified social club with paychecks (least wise my store has)

Yeah, tls are the worst.

Why are all the images blurry and overexposed? Gives some real 2000s point and shoot camera vibes haha

Someone posted this on FB a few days ago. I heard it was seen by corporate. So sad. We all had to spend two hours zoning "Style" yesterday morning...

View attachment 14700
Good, Glad that customer understands. Been saying this company is headed towards shit for a long time. I donā€™t miss working there.

Back